$10,300 REMAINING

or

4 PREM MIDS
B: GODDARD, DELEDIO, SHAW, HEPPELL, LAKE, BUGG, DARLEY <BAGULEY, BROWN>
M: ABLETT, BOYD, SELWOOD, SWAN, SHIEL, KERRIDGE <GIBSON, MAGNER>
R: LEUENEBERGER, MCINTOSH <GILES, STEPHENSON>
F: FRANKLIN, GOODES, PAVLICH, FYFE, SMEDTS, SAAD, TRELOAR <HALL, PANOS>
$87,600 REMAINING

atm i have the 3 prem mid team. im locked on my rucks as i have a plan for them through the year.
tell me which team you think and why!

tor01doc

See I reckon Lake is a watery hole out back.

You also lose a mid rookie and his potential cash.

3 mid premiums for me.

HMac not my cup of tea either.

That's all folks.

Bye brother of pigsty.

McBayne

Look at it this way:

- DEF: Team A (3 prem mids) will likely net you an average of about 680 (based on last year's averages plus about 80 points per week for the two rookies). Team B will likely get an average of around 580 plus whatever Lake will score for you.

- MID: Team A will average about 800 (assuming Ablett Captain), Team B should average around 850 (again, assuming Ablett as Captain).

- RUCKS: No change was made here.

- FWDS: Team A should net around 30 more points per week on average (I believe this is the difference between Sidebottom and Smedts).

So overall, you're looking approximately the same between each team. In defence your difference is Lake, if he averages around 90 then its an almost identical backline. In the midfield Team B has the edge, due to the inclusion of Swan. But in the forward line Team A has an advantage with Sidebottom in the team, at the expense of a rookie.

The most significant decision you have to make is whether the $77k cash difference is worth it for losing the midfield rookie upgrade (granted you do have the ability to upgrade Lake, should he perform, plus a forward rookie). History shows that its the midfield rookies who rise in price the most steeply, so it is something that you would have to think strongly about.

felsty

Team A also has one more keeper than the other team I believe which is also a huge plus in its favour. My whole idea was to get as many top premiums on each line as I could without compromising rookies spots with mid prices.. I would love swan in my side but in the end it means two less premiums on either end which I think is a step backwards.. Although if lake looks the goods in the nab it's a whole new ball game. It could be an interesting few weeks!

Capper

its the whole dicussion again about points v money.

Do you take the points from the start or save some cash and upgrade rookies later