2 (9.1%)
Mumford+NRoo+Broughton
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

DRAKBOMB!

Hey guys,
Please comment on which combo you chose and why... thanks

4INAROW

selwood- underpriced from last year due to injury/sub affected game, should up his ave to around 120ppg this year, he's only gonna get better.

mumford- played alot of last year with a niggling injury and still dominated.
imagine what he'll do when fit.

sidearse- bucks has said he will get more of a run through the guts this year with beams playing more forward.
good reader of the play, smart player, doesn't make stupid decisions and looks like he has more time than he has when he's got the ball, normally equating to good decisions, better kicking efficiency and better SC scores.

tynan- never heard of the bloke lol

DRAKBOMB!

lol tynan was a rookie from melb looked impressive in NAB on weekend... doesnt really matter cause hes a rookie so could easily change!!
thanks for the advice.. have had selwood, mummy, and sidey for a while now and i dont really wanna change them cause i know they will all do well!!
Just really think i want to get Nroo in for sidey and i dont have the cash...

would you downgrade mummy to luey/Mcevoy in order to upgrade sidey to Nroo??
or downgrade heath shaw to broughton and upgrade sidey to nroo??
OR keep shaw Mummy and sidey lol :)

4INAROW

personally i'd keep all 3

i think sidey will ave 95+ this year, n.roo at his best is capable of 110-115ppg but i just don't think he'll get back to that with the game changing around him pretty quickly and sidey has the added bonus of dpp, not essential but handy.

DRAKBOMB!

Yeah i see what your saying....
Dpp could come in handy but with Goodes, Fyfe, Martin and the rookies i dont think it bothers me as much!!
just gonna be shattered if Nroo does push that ave back up to 105-110...
Thing that has me thinking is that Nroo had a an off season yet still managed to ave 87... which was decent in a bad season for himself... You would think after all this st kilda controversy with the st kilda school girl pretty much over and now a new coach... will Nroo be able to recapture that form that saw him ave 105+ in the 6 seasons before last!!
Surely he has a higher ceiling then sidey?? 
i dont know what to do!!

4INAROW

atm he does have a higher ceiling than sidey for now.

it's a role of the dice on whether n.roo will recapture that form.

you gotta make choices like that in SC, might make or break your year

DRAKBOMB!

Mmmm your right all good points...
think ill wait and watch the rest of the NAB!
Take it from there...
thanks for all your help!

4INAROW

Capper

Mumford+Sidebottom+Shaw only if Mummy is R2, other wise berger.

imo you cant take mummy as R1

DRAKBOMB!

what's wrong with having mummy at r1...??
got Giles as r2

Capper

Will be a gun IF HE PLAYS!!!!

He will miss time this year as he generally loses his mind and gets suspended for a couple of weeks