Zorko and Shiel - What is their injuries and will they play round 1?

Started by mpollock, February 29, 2012, 11:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

I think Shiel has his appendix out I heard ...

Can anyone shed some light on these two guys in terms of their fitness and probability to play round 1?  If not round 1 then when would we expect to see them?

quinny88

Shiel did have his appendix out however the rumours of him wearing a moonboot were false. He will deffinetly be out there round one. Zorko Im not so sure, from what I have heard though he is touch and go to play round one, I would assume that this means he will be running around by rd2 or 3 at the latest though

mpollock

Many thanks - do you know anywhere on line that talks about Zorko's injury ... i searched but can't find anything.

quinny88

No im not sure. its always tricky finding information on first year players, aside from rumours. You can find 10 pages on jbrowns lattest facial injury or even what chris judd had for breakfast but nothing on rookies lol

mpollock

haha - so true - perhaps some reporter could ask J.Brown about Zorko in one of the 1000 interviews he will be doing about his injury!!

Ringo

Zorko had a hip injury - Strong rumour that he will play final round of the NAB cup so watch.

bottlemart

If Zorko plays Nab Cup then you would think he will be in the lions R1 side, and in that case would be in everyones SC team.

I thought I heard Glen Luff last Thursday say on SEN that Zorko with his injury was more likely to debut in about R6.  Not sure if i heard it correctly or if and where Luffy got this information, but a R6 debut would be great from a SC upgrade point of view, as R8 would be a good time to cash in a rookie. 

jasonweare

Would be a treat if zorko was to debut round 6. Round 8 bubble rooks are our friends. Usually have some starting rookies ready to go by then

fever

supercoach addict

fever

fever