Sandi or McEvoy

Started by ScoreGasm, February 29, 2012, 09:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do I pick Sandilands or McEvoy as my ruck premium?

Sandilands
22 (55%)
McEvoy
18 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: March 10, 2012, 09:48:49 PM

ScoreGasm

Im torn between Aaron Sandilands or Ben McEvoy as my number 1 ruck so thought I would run this poll to see what you guys think? Giles is my second ruck with Josh Jenkins a and Big O on the bench.

Mozza3

If your running Giles as your 2nd ruck its got to be Cox or Sandi.

fertalong

I would say Sandi is the safer option, but personally I'd go McEvoy because he just had a breakout year and on the up. Some risk, but the rewards will be worth it.

csboy

jabroni

Chelskiman

Hmm, that is slightly worrying. =/

BillyPil

What are the chances that they will rotate the Japanese Sneeze (Koschitzke) through the ruck more often, and take points away from McEvoy?

ScoreGasm

Just read an article saying that Sandi is going to be rested a bit more this year so will have to head more towards McEvoy now.

Grannyboy

elephants

Jacobs + Giles (Stephenson + Derickx)

That is my combo. I would take McEvoy over Sandi as Sandi looks to be 'managed' this year...

stew42

Quote from: elephants on March 02, 2012, 01:33:28 PM
Jacobs + Giles (Stephenson + Derickx)

That is my combo. I would take McEvoy over Sandi as Sandi looks to be 'managed' this year...
What he said. Sandy is no good if he plays less than 20 games...

fertalong

Quote from: BillyPil on March 02, 2012, 01:25:30 AM
What are the chances that they will rotate the Japanese Sneeze (Koschitzke) through the ruck more often, and take points away from McEvoy?

AFL reported today that he has a calf strain and will miss this week. I think there is a higher chance of him playing up forward.

Jukes

If it's for your premium ruck I'd go for Leuenberger because he'll be best ruck imo.

Out of those two I'd go McEvoy.

Windigo

If you want an awesome ruck combo.

Cannot go Past Jacobs & McEvoy. Both the only rucks at their clubs and both have great potential to improve.

elephants

Quote from: Windigo on March 02, 2012, 05:00:02 PM
If you want an awesome ruck combo.

Cannot go Past Jacobs & McEvoy. Both the only rucks at their clubs and both have great potential to improve.
Equally, save the 350k and get Jacobs and Giles ;)