FanFooty Dream Team 'Group'

Started by Scrads, February 29, 2012, 09:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Is there any chance Monty can make us a FanFooty Dream Team Group ? for those of you who dont know, this is the explanation given on the DT website. I am currently in the Hawthorn Football Club group.

"Available by invitation only, the 2012 Toyota AFL Dream Team Corporate and Private Groups allow selected organisations to setup their own personalised groups, where an unlimited number of entrants invited by the Group Administrator may join and compete against each other in their very own private competition. You can join and play in up to THREE private groups.

All entrants are ranked based on their overall score and performance of their single team entry in the 2012 Toyota AFL Dream Team competition, with sortable rankings for, and up to any previously completed round.

The group is viewable (and accessible) by members of this group only, via the "GROUPS" menu item on your Leagues page, above. Your Private Groups are available in addition to your regular 5 head-to-head leagues!"

Justin Bieber

Yeah. This would really help elxam league as well.

Scrads

UPDATE:

have sent a pm to m0nty just to see what his thought are so will get back to everyone when he has had time to reply :)

mezzoculo

Good one  Scrads. I was thinking about this the other day.
I know that Dream-Stats has a DT group this season.

Spite

Scrads

Well so far he hasn't got back to me so maybe he is looking into it or maybe he is just busy. I don't want to bombard him so will probs wait a week or so before trying to contact him again.

Colliwobblers

would be awesome probable a cost? im in the DTTalk group and the prospectus group

SydneyRox

so am i.... is there a limit to the amount of groups you can be involved in?

Scrads

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 07, 2012, 02:00:16 AM
so am i.... is there a limit to the amount of groups you can be involved in?

Yes, 3 max

SydneyRox

well then a ff group would be a great idea!

mezzoculo

Has anyone bought this up with m0nty during the pre-show chat before the Coaches Box podcast? Seems an appropriate time...... ???

Justin Bieber

Yeah I just joined a group through DT Talk. So why can't we have a group?

Colliwobblers

might be limited amounts allowed and or might be some cost or procedure involved to make it happen, Someone will have to message Monty tho I don't think he reads a lot of the posts - no time :)

Justin Bieber

Yeah this should of been put in feedback.. he reads them..

Hey join the DT Talk one, cause if you win car then you will win the iPad 3 as well.

Capper