Previous topic - Next topic

Leuenberger or Jacobs

Leuenberger
14 (58.3%)
Jacobs
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Chelskiman

I've had Leuenberger locked in with Sandi since day one, but I have started to think Jacobs might be better.  Who do you think will average more this year?

PowerBug

Windigo

Jacobs. Purely because of the easy draw and the knowledge that he missed the first 6 games of last season. So his primed for a huge spike in DT output.

Mozza3

Tight call but I'd go Jacobs. A little bit cheaper and more unique.

csboy

Berger in for a massive year

Jukes

Berger to have 100+ and be top ruckman for 2012. Locked in from the start as my only premium ruckman.

Colliwobblers

i like jacobs, easy draw sole ruckman cheapest premium, burger may score better, but so may mummy goldy and cox, not sold on sandi lots of rest for the big man this season....

elephants

Doubt that Berger will replace Coxy as best ruck...

I'm saying Berger as I have Jacobs... Really is line-ball and I doubt there will be much (if anything) between them!

Chelskiman

As I said, I have Sandi as my other ruckman, but what are your thoughts on me going with both Berger and Jacobs?  I can get any two ruckman I want actually, but not sure on what's the best combo to go with at this stage.  I miss the Cox/Sandi lock days. :(

elephants

Leu and Jacobs and Giles all share the round 11 bye. One extra thing to think about come bye time. Not keen I don't reckon.

Chelskiman

Ahh yeah, forgot about the dreaded bye. >>

Capper

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 01, 2012, 07:17:17 PM
As I said, I have Sandi as my other ruckman, but what are your thoughts on me going with both Berger and Jacobs?  I can get any two ruckman I want actually, but not sure on what's the best combo to go with at this stage.  I miss the Cox/Sandi lock days. :(

Cox will be the best again I'm betting but too dear to start tho almost 30% of teams have started him so far....

Can't go too wrong with any of the following I reckon

rnd 11 - Cox - Goldy - burger - Jacobs
rnd 12 - Mummy
rnd 13 - McEvoy

Chelskiman

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 01, 2012, 07:24:47 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on March 01, 2012, 07:17:17 PM

Cox will be the best again I'm betting but too dear to start tho almost 30% of teams have started him so far....

Can't go too wrong with any of the following I reckon

rnd 11 - Cox - Goldy - burger - Jacobs
rnd 12 - Mummy
rnd 13 - McEvoy

Hmm.  Means if I go Cox I can't team him up with either Jacobs or Berger.  If I go Berger or Jacobs then I can really only team them up with Sandi or McEvoy.  Then there's always the option for the old combo of Cox/Sandi.  I think I may just stick with what I have at the moment and hope for the best (Sandi/Jacobs). =/

Cruiseon

sandi for moi, he's almost becoming a unique which is madness.