Can Go All The Way With This!

Started by JamesHarden13, February 29, 2012, 03:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Backs; Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Birchall, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (B.Smedts, B.Wilkes)

Mids; Pendlebury, Ablett, Murphy, Rockliff, Lucas, Shiel (Gibson, Magner)

Rucks; Leuenberger, Giles (S.Rowe, O.Stephenson)

Forwards; Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Zaharakis, Bate, Saad, Hampton (S.Kerridge, A.Hall)

Cash left; $16,200

Dont smash me on the rookies as they are going to change before the season starts!
give feedback, rate and ill rate yours, suggestions on where to spend the cash and what areas need strengthening, all feedback is good!

Cheers!

tor01doc

I love your rookies.

All the way and you'll come second behind me because I have 2 premium rucks and only 2 premium defenders out in round 13.

Lake or Hargrave? - Seems those in the know are leaning towards Hargrave.

OKC?

JamesHarden13

I agree mate, lake and hargrave are the two I'm picking for that position or even Howard as he's younger but unproven.

Three rookie strategy is perfect for this year though mate, frees up alot of cash around the ground with plenty of good rookie rucks.

Yeah OKC! Chance at the title this year just quietly! Haha

johnnytheboy1

Backs  As Long as Lake does well you have a strong defence with a mixture of premiums and not too many rookies.
I think Hargrave and maybe Dempsey will do better.
Mids Very Impressive Midfield
Rucks Giles looks like her score 80-90 pts a game
Fwds Not So sure Bate will score enough points but apart from that a solid forward line.

Overall:  This team has enough premiums & has been well thought out and will be highly competitive. I give this team a 9/10

JamesHarden13

I went Hargrave instead of Lake as i think this could possibly be Lakes last season in my opinion.

And yes I know about Bate, he is a risk but i believe that he may be a new player now under Mark Neeld as Dean Bailey was not Bates biggest fan but i do believe he could average high eighties this year!

Chad wingard, Kane lucas or Josh caddy, thoughts on those three?

PICCOLLO

Bate a risk.  Rookies great.  Rocky better as an upgrade?  Make sure you upgrade your rucks before r13 - wouldnt be counting on stephensen and rowe.

bennynam

That midfield is going to cause alot of damage! Big points to be scored their.  Love the Rocky pick.