Perfectly balanced team?

Started by essendon33, February 29, 2012, 11:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon33

Backs: Goddard, Delidio, Shaw, Birchall, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (Smeldts, Mohr)
Mids: Ablett, Watson, Selwood, Caddy, Sheil, Mcdonald (Magner, Kerridge)
Rucks: Mumford, Cox (Giles, Redden)
Fwds: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porps, Smith.D, Weedon (Kennedy, Hall)
Cash: $2 200

Any and all advice apreciated :),
Cheers in advance!

Dylbags

Backs - Cant fault, no Delideo tho?

Mids - Strong, like Gaff ah M5 if they take the vest away from him this year he should score strongly

Rucks - Solid

Forward - Lewis and Reiwoldt are both risks, Id only have 1 of the 2 then another recognised premium but in saying that both players are capable of 100+ averages

tor01doc

Essendon starts with a bold letter.

Personally I am a fan of only 3 mid guns to get the most out of rookie cash cows.

Reckon wait on Barlow.

Gaff - you're choice - not for me to talk you out of him.

Which Lewis? If Hawk - does has a slight nasty streak and can get reported.

Riewoldt and Porps both have big upside.

Love 'our' rucks.

Cheers little e

Capper

Quote from: essendon33 on March 01, 2012, 10:38:55 PM
yeh jordan lewis (hawks).. he has huge games, can string a few 40 - 50s however if he can bump those games up to around 70 - 80 he will avg a good 95+

Barlow had been in and out of my side, the only reason hes in there is because we cant avoid to miss out on him if he comes back and avges 90+..

Gaff is almost a lock for me, he rekons he can run out the season without the aid of the sub vest so i think he could avg 85+.. easy upgrade to a prem..

Just need to replace grimes now seeing as hes just done his shoulder.. poor bloke

EDIT:
Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Dempsey, Bower, Clarke, Mohr (Ellis, Darley)
Mids: Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, Watson, Gaff, Sheil (Neale, Magner)
Rucks: Mumford, Luenburger (Giles, Stephenson)
Fwds: Franklin, Pavlich, Lewis, N.Riewoldt, Porps, Zorko, Weedon (Smeldts, Hall)
Cash: $27 200

Grimes -> Dempsey
Barlow -> Watson

How bout that?

Typical bomber supporter, injuries, lets get in more bombers

johnnytheboy1

I think you have a great team with some nice uniques In Gaff & Lewis.
Backs: Ithink that dempsey if he stays fit will score betwween 80-90 a game which should be good enough. Apart from that your defence is great.
Mids: You have only one Cash Cow on the Park is that a good move time will tell. But apart from that your midfield has good depth.
Rucks: Perfect.
Fwds: Seems to be Ok I think you are one premium forward short. But you should make for this with the strong Midfield.

Overall: This team is just about there it has uniques which are needed in Supercoach. Making the right trades will decide where you finish overall. 12 premiums in this team 8/10

essendon33

Just updated :) keep it coming... and post your teams so i can rate!

fever

updated team looks super-strong man, great job

TeamTina

Good team,

I was unsure about Lake so went with Malceski which freed up some cash for the mids.

I know he was stellar a few years back, but i might pick him up at around the $350,000 mark if he stars.

canasta

Can't really fault it, I'm tipping Watson to have a good season but couldn't find a place for him in my team, you're pretty much set