GIA -would you or would you not!

Started by Red Dirtie, February 29, 2012, 11:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIA -Anyone considering this guy, with no barry hall and showed good NAB cup performance???

Yes:
8 (25.8%)
No:
5 (16.1%)
Maybe:
8 (25.8%)
Tell him he's dreaming:
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: March 20, 2012, 11:03:30 AM

Red Dirtie

Im willing to give him another go this year as a potential smoky

Justin Bieber

Tell him he's dreaming, but he may be alright. Go for him. lol.

mezzoculo

Nice POD.
Keep an eye on him - he just needs to get more midfield time.

Mozza3

Huge risk, I'd rather go Higgins if you want a gamble.

Windigo

Is a gun when he plays midfield.

Not the worst option. But the difference between his best and worst is substantial. Unique pick in the FWD line though.

fertalong

Quote from: Windigo on February 29, 2012, 10:11:23 PM
Is a gun when he plays midfield.

Not the worst option. But the difference between his best and worst is substantial. Unique pick in the FWD line though.

+1 Plays well most of the time, but too inconsistent with a few 50's and 60's. Not worth the price tag.

Nails

I for one am definitely considering him.

I'm a bit confused by the poll though...

Are you considering him:

Maybe...

How can you MAYBE consider somebody? Either they're in your considerations or not?

But yes, I'm considering him.

Ziplock

way to nit pick nails. Could be an interesting POD, but with no Hall, doesn't that just mean he'll be more of a target?

PowerBug

I am, coz of his good bye. THose that read my recent Higgins thread would know :D

elephants

I have been keen in the past few weeks but MUST play midfield to score well. Bazza Hall leaving the Dogs fwd line won't help his push for midfield time...

csboy

do you like free roller coaster rides? if yes get him although gias roller coaster not always enjoyable

Justin Bieber

Quote from: csboy on March 01, 2012, 05:20:38 PM
do you like free roller coaster rides? if yes get him although gias roller coaster not always enjoyable

How many posts did you post in the last hour lol

Colliwobblers

not considering him better options exist! he burnt me in a previous life too  >:(