RATE MY TEAM (PICTUREEE) 2

Started by cpt.ha, February 28, 2012, 08:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpt.ha

MC

Much better than the first one, but still a few things to consider:

1. Clarke on def bench is a waste. Have him as D6 or D7 and trade the other bloke(s) for rookies to free up some cash to bring in premium players.
2. Judd as your M1 is a struggle - Swap him for a genuine captain option such as Ablett/Pendles
3. Pavlich belongs in the forward line if you want him in. Swap him for a mid prem and change a forward to Pav if you want him. (3 mid prems is a bare minimum)
4. Clark/Danger/Rohan are 3 risky forward choices - if they pay off you're laughing, but i'd swap one to a more reliable option (dependent on your cash situation)

Good luck mate!

McBayne

As well as MC has so succinctly put:

- Your defence in general is too pricey for the actual value you are getting. You've spent $3 297 500 on your defenders, in comparison I've spent $2 811 800 (which is $485 700 less than you) on my defenders for Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Suckling, Clarke, Spurr, Morris, Bugg and Wilkes. Now I'm not saying for a second that my defenders are any better than yours, but with a near $500 000 saving you could get a relatively similar scoring backline, and plenty of cash to bolster other areas of your field (ie another premium midfielder). PLUS, if you choose your rookies right they will eventually catch up with the likes of Waters, Grimes and Lake (barring an outstanding year from any of these players) and you'll have wasted that start up money on the more expensive players.

- I agree with Pav needing to move to the forward line if you are intent on keeping him. You need to replace him with another premium midfielder and upgrade one of your rookies to premium for a more competitive team.

- Careful with McIntosh, at this point in time he's not the No 1 ruckman for the Roos. There's probably an even money chance on him getting no game time as there is him sitting in full foward. Definitely one to watch as to what the Roos do with him for NAB Cup and Round 1.

- Perhaps take another look at your forward line. There are plenty of great MID/FWD options available which means that players can be set in your forward line but are likely to carve up the centre of the field just for fun (Fyfe comes immediately to mind). You've got three there at the moment, and all three are great examples of what I'm taking about. Perhaps Clark and/or Rohan can be downgraded to a rookie such as Zorko (a MID/FWD who looks the goods for Brisbane, although may be injured so watch closely).

Best of luck :)