rate my side please

Started by pendles, February 28, 2012, 06:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendles

felsty

Great team in my opinion! I have gone with pretty much the same structure
Love the fact your paying top dollar just to have those premier players in your side
My only thoughts is you could make some calculated risks to save money.. Blokes like Selwood who is under priced or heppell or sidey who are going to start rising

9/10 awesome team

fever

really really strong 9.5/10!

adjust rookies based on teams in r1 but great balance.

close to the best team i've seen on this board.

pendles

thanx guys, yea im having trouble finding rookies who are def 1st round starters at this point but that will come....other than those lil changes wld u do any others ???

johnnytheboy1

This team has strength on each line and not many weaknesses.
The changes you should make are to put Wingard on the field in place of either Clifton or Tyson. As a  171000 player is a waste being on the bench.
Other than that you have a well though out team. It shows you what you can do with only 12 Premium players on the field.
I give this team a 9/10

felsty

Like I said before I think it's about depth.. Check my team out and rate it because it is almost like yours but with a difference in f5 and d5 http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49231.15.html
I haven't got the pendleburies and coxes of the world but the money you save from the big guns helps get in a lot more depth
But like I said before love that you have gone out and got the big guns. Just something to think about

McBayne

All these great reviews on this team, but sorry I have to disagree.

You're putting way too much stock in the GWS boys, 8 players for a team that will be belted week in, week out!!! You're either very brave or have some inside knowledge that everyone else is missing. Whilst I don't disagree with heavily stacking a team with rookies, there are great players in other (and vastly better) teams which will make you more money. For example:

- DEF: Lee Spurr (Fremantle), Beau Wilkes (St Kilda), Mark Baugley (Essendon)
- MID: Lachie Neale (Fremantle), Sam Gibson (Nth Melbourne - needs to be promoted), Sam Kerridge (Adelaide)
- FWD: Gerrick Weedon (West Coast), Billie Smedts (Geelong), Dayne Zorko (Brisbane), Darren Pfeiffer (Port)

In the interests of full disclosure I do have Bugg, Giles and Treloar in my team as well as S Reid (so that makes 4). Unless you prematurely kill off some of those players you'll have a problem with the Round 11 bye.

Whilst I don't give ratings out of 10 (I think there's many more considerations to be given to a team than an arbitrary rating), I surely wouldn't give it a 9 until you sort out the GWS issue.

But in saying that, I love your first 5 defenders and your first 4 forwards, very high scoring potential there.