Jelwood
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Justin Bieber

I don't get why Boyd is favored?

Kuruki

Quote from: elephants on March 01, 2012, 06:34:43 PM
Quote from: Kuruki on March 01, 2012, 06:32:49 PM
Swanny has actually put his hand up for a return to Arizona sometime this season. Get Boyd and Selwood drop Swan.
Link? Maybe a good thing if he goes over his bye?

Honestly cant remember, i think maybe in the West Australian. It's not definite but his words were something to the effect that he thought the Arizona trip was the best thing that happened to him  and he would deffinitely put his hand up to do it again this year.

Ziplock

I remember someone posting a similar article as well...

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on March 01, 2012, 07:49:54 PM
Because Boyd was the third best scorer last season and the best DT scorer of all bottom 9 sides. Captain of his side this guy is a gun and a jet and never has a bad game. When he does it is 100-105!!
I'll be looking to upgrade to him I think....

stew42

A tricky choice, if you're strapped for cash, go Jelwood. If you have bye problems, go Boyd. But I wouldn't be surprised if they both would be in your team by season's end :)

Personally I'm starting both :) Get points now, get them fast...

Jukes

I love how pretty much nobody had Boyd up until he blitzed the first NAB cup round with a 90 and 45 (I think it was 45), now he's a definitive lock. Will average close to 120 this season if the dogs can get some form back imo.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on March 02, 2012, 01:54:36 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 01, 2012, 07:49:54 PM
Because Boyd was the third best scorer last season and the best DT scorer of all bottom 9 sides. Captain of his side this guy is a gun and a jet and never has a bad game. When he does it is 100-105!!
I'll be looking to upgrade to him I think....

Now I have both!!! and Swan, Ablett and Murphy. Wooo

thatguy

Quote from: elephants on March 01, 2012, 06:34:43 PM
Quote from: Kuruki on March 01, 2012, 06:32:49 PM
Swanny has actually put his hand up for a return to Arizona sometime this season. Get Boyd and Selwood drop Swan.
Link? Maybe a good thing if he goes over his bye?
it was in the herald the other day. will head to arizona at some stage