NEK MINNIT'S TEAM, rate for rate

Started by lilmaster, February 27, 2012, 08:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilmaster

So what do u guys think? Please rate, any feedback is much appreciated. Ill repay the favour asap

Cheers

lilmaster

tor01doc

Have just read on this website that Clarke has a hammy of some kind. Maybe wait 'til news surfaces and reconsider.

I like Grimes this year but several don't - injury risk or something.

Hargrave or Lake?

A Mid/Def DPP in your mids would help with flex. Brown from Adelaide seems popular.

Barlow has a sore leg - or so they say.

Only 1 premium ruck has been discussed ad nauseum - you either do or you don't - I don't but you do.

Zaharakis - not for me.

Like J B - surely will be a keeper - and good value that.

Again no F/M DPP means Martin and Pav can't move without a trade going down. There are enough M/F rookies who could help out there.

Your rookies are as good as any going around at the moment.

In summary - upgrade Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

lilmaster

Cheers tor01doc,

i was thinking maybe getting rid of barlow for trav boak, i reckon he might have a breakout season this year. im not really sure who to get rid of to open up the DDPs in the midfield so a bit stumped there. Thanks for the feedback though, much appreciated

Ringo

With DPP there are a number of Forward/Mid DPP you can use Kerridge, Horsely, Pfeiffer, Zorko.  So just select one on  your mid bench when finalising your rookies.

I prefer Hargrave to Lake younger and more upside.
Do not mind Barlow to Boak, Van Berlo or Sloan.

7.5/10

MC

Hey mate,

Def: Much prefer Hargrave over Lake, good choice.
Mid: Barlow could easily become a prem using the cash you have. (Maybe consider Lucas/Wingard down to free up more)
Ruck: As mentioned, rookie ruck strategy much debated, I'm not on board. Mummy solid 1st choice.
Fwd: Pretty good, but for the price or a touch more, there are better options than Pav this year.

Solid. 8/10

Jay

Backs: mohr-->bugg then perfect
Mids: barlow-->shuey is $$$ allow...very goood tho
Ruc: fair
Fwd: no to zaha but otherwise good

7/10

Mine: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,48411.30.html

McBayne

Not keen on Boak (and not just because I'm a Crows fan). I think there are better players for a similar price (eg Sidebottom or Jordan Lewis both of whom are MID/FWD) and play for better teams. Better teams means better chance of great games, means better chance of regular higher scores.

I would go for Lucas OR Wingard, not both. Simply because they are both classified as rookies but are too highly priced to have both in your team. Go for one and the downgrade the other to a rookie such as Neale from Freo.

You've got plenty of cash to spare, so you might want to upgrade Grimes or Zaharakis. I'm not keen on Grimes and with the money you've got you could go for Birchall or Broughton (depending on other swaps of course).

Otherwise looks pretty good.