Main Menu

Pavlich Supports Lyon

Started by valkorum, February 27, 2012, 11:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/fremantle-captain-matthew-pavlichs-loyalty-lies-with-ross-lyon/story-e6frf9jf-1226281488859

QuoteMATTHEW Pavlich hopes he will be lifelong friends with sacked Fremantle coach Mark Harvey but said he had to immediately give his loyalty to new man Ross Lyon to set an example for the stunned player group.

Justin Bieber

You really own the Fremantle Thread. It might as well be called Valkorum lol. Your the only one who started up a thread except the Purple 77 love/hate scale.

valkorum

Quote from: whatlez on February 29, 2012, 12:23:11 AM
You really own the Fremantle Thread. It might as well be called Valkorum lol. Your the only one who started up a thread except the Purple 77 love/hate scale.

What can I say - I bleed purple

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on February 29, 2012, 11:50:28 AM

haha well let's change the name.

valkorum

Quote from: whatlez on February 29, 2012, 11:52:05 AM

haha well let's change the name.

Nope, all the news is about the Fremantle Football Club (it just so happens that I provide the news :P)

Justin Bieber

I'll comment on every single one so it looks like people actually go for Fremantle  :P I kid, I kid.

valkorum

Quote from: whatlez on February 29, 2012, 12:08:07 PM
I'll comment on every single one so it looks like people actually go for Fremantle  :P I kid, I kid.

Feel free to comment but dont pretend to go for Fremantle.  It's one of my pet hates, people who pretend to go for a club

Ziplock

exactly. I've been going for freo since their premiership year.

oh...wait...

:P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on February 29, 2012, 12:27:40 PM

oh...wait...

haha oh snap. Poor Valk

valkorum

Quote from: Ziplock on February 29, 2012, 12:27:40 PM

oh...wait...

Happy to have you on board after next season

Ringo

I bleed Maroon, Blue & Gold.  Valk - Like you very passionate about Brisbane (though) and i start most of their threads with the news.

keep up the Freo News mate I enjoy reading everything you post.