Hey boys, rate for rate!

Started by MC, February 26, 2012, 01:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

What do you reckon? Any suggestions are very welcome.
Cheers!

JamSainter

Fairly solid. Like the 2 premium rucks ploy! Defence is great, fowardline good. But make su re your midfield field rookies are very
good(they look good) 9/10 :)

MC

Cheers mate, I'm considering bringing in Cox alongside Luenberger. To do that though i'd have to go
Brown -> Christensen
Pendles -> Murphy
Luenberger -> Cox

Worth it?

tor01doc

Really think Pendles is a must have - later.

Set up a better team now with the money saved by getting him later when rookie cash starts flowing.

Maybe then you can upgrade without losing the Brown dog.

JamSainter

Hmm nice thinking, but Cox and Leuy share the round 11 bye.

MC

Yeah thanks Jam - but I will be trading Luenberger for Cox so my rucks will be Cox and Mummy.

Tor - I like the idea of having Pendles in early, as I can't see him dropping below 600k anyway. However, to get Cox into my rucks (who may be worth 400 points more than Luey) it might be worth it.

JamSainter

tor01doc

You'll be flying IF Grimes, Adcock, Clarke, Zorko, Danger and JB fire.

If not - well enough said!

Newsflash Round 1 - Buddy and Mummy reported. Brown fractures face. Grimes' foot drops off. Clarke gets homesick. Ablett has surgery on that hideous lump on his forehead. and so on.

Could be a long year.

;)

gotheroos!

Defence: birchall and adcock to suckling and broughton. rest is fine
mids: interesting tactic. could work out. but are u sure thompson will be in top 6 mids at the end of the year? no point having him if ur gonna trade him out later.
rucks: solid. maybe dg one to upgrade mids
fwds: fine. just monitor j.brown.

overall a nice team. a few changes will improve it

MC

Thanks mate - quietly confident with Thompson. He belts the poorer sides, and he plays his fair share of those this season. He'll be top 10 for sure.

johnnytheboy1

Backs:  I would look at replacing Grimes or aAcock with maybe a unique like Hanley who is set for a breakout season & is not an injury risk.
Mids: I would leave Thompson in your team but as Zorko  is injured would replace him with Neale or Magner
Ruck  Perfect whether you go with Cox or Leunberger
FWDS Brown to Christensen could work out as there has been big wraps for him this year.

Overall: This team is well balsanced with the only problem is that it only has 12 Premiums probably need 14
I give this team an 8/10

MC

Cheers mate, though I haven't seen many teams with 14 prems. 13 seems to be standard.

Yeah I've toyed with Hanley, and am keeping a very close eye on him during pre season (re: potential role changes etc)

Thanks for the feedback!

Obese Arachnid

One of the better teams i've seen going around.

I like the pick of Adcock as i suspect with Merrett back, i think it frees up all back possies (re-orgininsation) & gives him licence to have more mid time. I'm a bit gun shy with Birchall as I think it was a deliberate ploy last year to play that sweeping/q'back role. Wouldn't surprise me if that makes Suckling or even Burgoyne increase their score. Clarko likes to change things up a bit & keep the opposition guessing.

Everyone has to take a calculated gamble/guess in this game & I see yours is Danger/Brown. Fair enough. 9/10

MC

Cheers mate. Still a long way off starting but i'm getting a touch more confident as each game passes. Still unsure about the 3/3 mids but the team seems more balanced with that structure.
Good luck mate!

Capper

Brown -> Christensen
Thomo -> Murphy
Mummy -> Cox