Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh or Smedts

Walsh
2 (12.5%)
Smedts
14 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

big davo

Tommy walsh was unsited tonight, but should I get rid of him for that? Thoughts?

Justin Bieber

Don't stress. Keep both for the moment...

Holz

i have both but im losing abit of trust in the forward rookies, especially if zorko isnt in round 1. If i had to drop one of them i would drop walsh just because smedts DPP could be helpful.

Manbearpig

Wait until it's closer to round one and then decide. You don't even know if they'll be playing yet.

Windigo

Just keep monitoring both of them.

Give Walsh a bit more time. Has never played a game of AFL. Only been playing VFL for two years.

ubeaut

I was thinking there was heaps of opportunity in the swans forward line until last night. Now they have Seaby, White, Pike, Reid, Spangher will be back and of course Goodes at times. Hard to see him getting games early.

underdog11

I am also Deciding  on these two considering They both have the byes in 12. Which ever one I choose will be a cash cow

Victorius Secret

smedts.

my team has a strict one gaelic footballer policy and i went with marty clarke

Colliwobblers

smedts over walsh but i have both looking to replace walsh with zorko tho even if zorko is round two or threee return he is a better pick than most fwd rooks, hampton and smedts are my locks pfieffer is the biggest lock of all but may start in my midfield