Probably Not
18 (26.5%)
No Chance
22 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on February 25, 2012, 10:10:50 AM
Quote from: Jukes on February 25, 2012, 12:45:25 AM
*Cheaper then most premiums but will score similar if not more. Could average 120 if he gets the ball more.
That's why i have Darren Glass in my side. He could average 120 if he gets the ball more.

Lol

Football Factory

Quote from: PowerBug on February 25, 2012, 10:10:50 AM
*Cheaper then most premiums but will score similar if not more. Could average 120 if he gets the ball more.
That's why i have Darren Glass in my side. He could average 120 if he gets the ball more.
lol .. nice 1 Bug

Football Factory

Not many people have him (less then 1%) but a look at his FF page and you'll see why he's locked for Goodfellas 2012, I'd put him before Selwood, Murphy and the like; if this doesn't convince you, I don't know what will:

*Averaged 81 when he was 19/20, so been a DT gun from the offset.
*Improving team in Bombers.
*Watson and Heppell will cop the tag before him.
*Average has increased every year in his career of 8 seasons except 1 where it dropped 1.4 points.
*Has missed 6 games in the last 6 years; the two last season were due to a cracked shoulder.
*Kick to handball ratio from 2011 is 1.8:1; last season he kicked more then handballed in every game; against North Melbourne he made 21 kicks and 1 handball.
*Has a relatively easy draw. Plays NM, Port and GC first three rounds.
*His average would be 112 if he hadn't cracked his shoulder against West Coast and gotten subbed off for 34.
*Has evolved into a leader at the bombers, one of the senior players, who the youth players will look to apart from Watto.
*Only topped 30 possessions in a game 4 times last season to average 106. Lots of marks and tackles. If he can see more of the ball his average will skyrocket. E.g. scored 155 from 28 possessions against Collingwood.
*Massive ceiling; topped 150 twice last season and 130 twice also.
*Will be unique. Under 1% of teams have him.
*From round 13 onward last season after he recovered from his cracked shoulder he popped 9 tonnes in 12 games; the other three were 98, 93 and 87.
*Is having a good pre-season apparently. Bulked up a bit.
*Hits 26 in May so is quite young and reaching the DT peak years.
*Before his bye round he only plays teams from last years top 8 4 times; Collingwood (scored 155 against them last year), Eagles (At Etihad, sub-affected 34 and 109 ), Carlton (122 and 93) and Sydney (87 and 112).
*In the DT finals he plays North (107), Carlton (see above), Richmond (69 recovering from cracked shoulder and 135) and Collingwood (108 and 155). Will score massive in DT grand final. All 4 of these games in Melbourne, 3 at the MCG, his highest scoring venue, and the other at Etihad, his second highest scoring venue.
*Not much chance of resting, with the 4th through 10th spots to be quite close this season.
*17 of his 22 games are at either Etihad or the MCG, his two highest scoring venues.

I just keep finding good stuff about him!
Heppell will get the tag before Stanton   :o

Jukes

He would. Heppell is more damaging imo.

And btw what I meant by 'get the ball more" was that he doesn't get it much. He only topped 30 possesions 4 times last year as a midfielder, yet averaged 106. If he could say top the 30 a few more times his average would increase a fair chunk.

PowerBug

Quote from: Jukes on February 25, 2012, 01:00:05 PM
He would. Heppell is more damaging imo.

And btw what I meant by 'get the ball more" was that he doesn't get it much. He only topped 30 possesions 4 times last year as a midfielder, yet averaged 106. If he could say top the 30 a few more times his average would increase a fair chunk.
Interesting you say that, coz Glass only averaged 11.1 disposals per game, yet he had a DT average of 46. I reckon if he improves by 5-8 disposals per game, he could average up to 70 DT points, that's some pretty good money you could pick up. ;)

:P

Jukes

Mate you're not getting it.

And loving all the no or probably not votes, just adds to his unique status :D

PowerBug

Quote from: Jukes on February 25, 2012, 01:11:13 PM
Mate you're not getting it.
I know ;) Just stirring you. :P

Victorius Secret

he has burnt me in the past, never again for me.

me

stanton is a great choice, he's destined to average 110+ given the incredibly friendly dt role he plays, and if the dons improve and jobe stays on the park to cop the #1 tag, expect colossal numbers

he also has a nice easy draw, although it doesn't really matter, he seems to score well indiscriminately

elephants

Stanton wears Hirds old number. Take from this what you will.

Jukes

So...was I right or was I right!

Justin Bieber

God we look silly  :-[

unceramonius

lol, so many get it wrong.....but i have to respect this flat out balls move.

only a supporter could do this move.  i bet 500 on the cats winnjing the flag STRAIGHT after bomber and ablett left.  i was told i was nuts....but i just knew.

supporters who watch their teams every game should be listened too

elephants

Quote from: elephants on February 25, 2012, 04:55:05 PM
Stanton wears Hirds old number. Take from this what you will.
Ahem. My final comment was pretty good ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: unceramonius on May 07, 2012, 09:45:45 PM
lol, so many get it wrong.....but i have to respect this flat out balls move.

only a supporter could do this move.  i bet 500 on the cats winnjing the flag STRAIGHT after bomber and ablett left.  i was told i was nuts....but i just knew.

supporters who watch their teams every game should be listened too
Had him in my team from the start and I'm not a supporter ;)