Who are you looking forward to seeing in tonights Nab cup??

Started by nostradamus, February 24, 2012, 05:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMailman

He is playing Sydney mind you

We are the biggest DT trolls in the AFL

Capper

well i have removed walsh, i see other forwards that will score alot more

nostradamus

Quote from: tabs on February 24, 2012, 10:33:02 PM

geez thats a bit quick tabs, he's still got time to prove himself yet

Capper

Quote from: nostradamus on February 24, 2012, 10:45:30 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 24, 2012, 10:33:02 PM

geez thats a bit quick tabs, he's still got time to prove himself yet

as a swans follower i have plenty in my team and was looking for someone to drop

elephants

Thoughts on Hogan? Does he have a spot in the Cats 22? Scored okay in the game I saw I think. Also disappointed in Smedts and Walsh. Saad on the watchlist and good to see Goodesy really stand-up and play pretty well. Jelwood chopped... Maybe him over Swan/Pendles....

mezzoculo

Quote from: elephants on February 25, 2012, 02:15:50 AM
Thoughts on Hogan? Does he have a spot in the Cats 22? Scored okay in the game I saw I think. Also disappointed in Smedts and Walsh. Saad on the watchlist and good to see Goodesy really stand-up and play pretty well. Jelwood chopped... Maybe him over Swan/Pendles....
Hogan has been mentioned around the media traps (so take it with a grain of salt) that he'll play regularly this season - filling the role left vacant by the Pink Pig.

TheMailman

Well actually looked at the full game replay on Afl.com.au and Walsh has more impact then his DT points suggest.

Statisitan missed handballs but he was still flying in packs and creating good chances for the Swans crumbers.

picker_man

will be looking at both grimes and adcock 2nite either one for my 5th def spot :-\