Previous topic - Next topic

which one

Saad
9 (52.9%)
Sexton
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

underdog11

worried that Saad wasn't named in nab cup squads, completly mistifies me, stkilda are grooming him for a gun, all signs point too him playing and he doesnt make top 34 nab cup? must be an injury, or resting, sextons been getting good raps, dpp could play, but im not sure. thoughts?

Colliwobblers

i went sexton because i like him a tiny bit better both look good tho and i would pick the one or someone else whoever it happens to be that is named to play round 1. Neither of these guys are in my current side, but i will be looking for a rookie fwd to put his hand up before round 1 as i am one short of being 100% happy.

4INAROW

it's weird, i posted the nab cup squads earlier and saads not named but he's named in the squad in today's herald sun.

bit odd, possibly a misprint

keep an eye on it

pavs nose

would be saad if we dont see him in the pre season

BGK

Quote from: 4INAROW on February 24, 2012, 12:19:56 AM
it's weird, i posted the nab cup squads earlier and saads not named but he's named in the squad in today's herald sun.

keep an eye on it

Did you notice though on a lot of sites, afl, herald sun etc. that Nick Riewoldt appeared twice. Maybe one of those was meant to be Saad.

nostradamus

nostradamus

Quote from: BGK on February 24, 2012, 09:54:46 AM
Quote from: 4INAROW on February 24, 2012, 12:19:56 AM

keep an eye on it

Did you notice though on a lot of sites, afl, herald sun etc. that Nick Riewoldt appeared twice. Maybe one of those was meant to be Saad.

Nice pick-up BGK, your probably right. Barring injury l cant see the saints not wanting to give him a run

stew42

Sexton, if he is named. Not too sure what role Saad will play, I'm currently thinking small fwd, which would suck.

mezzoculo

Thrid hand info here, but a caller to SEN this morning said Sam Gilbert told him that Terry Milera is a great chance to line up on the wing. If that's the case (grain of salt etc etc), then you'd think that he would offer better value than Saad, who seems to have a future as a small forward. Only problem may be the vest as - correct me if I'm wrong - Milera has a rather slight frame.

nostradamus

Quote from: mezzoculo on February 24, 2012, 12:01:46 PM
Thrid hand info here, but a caller to SEN this morning said Sam Gilbert told him that Terry Milera is a great chance to line up on the wing. If that's the case (grain of salt etc etc), then you'd think that he would offer better value than Saad, who seems to have a future as a small forward. Only problem may be the vest as - correct me if I'm wrong - Milera has a rather slight frame.

he may have just been refering to the nab cup, from all reports he's just a skinny little bag of bones...... l really cant see him being afl ready this year

mezzoculo

Quote from: nostradamus on February 24, 2012, 12:26:49 PM
he may have just been refering to the nab cup, from all reports he's just a skinny little bag of bones...... l really cant see him being afl ready this year

Perhaps he misheard Gilbert, but the caller definitely said Round 1.