NEED DESPERATE HELP!

Started by Pendlebury2Swan, February 23, 2012, 07:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which two options?

Steve Johnson, , Robinson, Fyfe, Martin and Franklin?
5 (41.7%)
Goodes, Sidebottom, Zaharakis, Franklin, Pavlich?
4 (33.3%)
Or any other options you's have in mind. ;)
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pendlebury2Swan

Jukes

Don't really like either tbh...How about SJ, Sidebottom, Zaharakis, Franklin and Martin?

n4cr123

Buddy, goodes, pav, side bum, Martin.

Pendlebury2Swan

Quote from: Jukes on February 23, 2012, 07:35:36 PM
Don't really like either tbh...How about SJ, Sidebottom, Zaharakis, Franklin and Martin?
I've got the first one at the moment, im not sure if Zaharakis is gonna be good, i had him last year, which he was good, but id prefer him then sidebottom. What about fyfe? wont he be any good this year?
Thankls for the feedback though mate. :)  ;) :D

nostradamus

Quote from: n4cr123 on February 23, 2012, 07:37:05 PM

+1 , but wont be going that strong in my fwd line though

Pendlebury2Swan

Jukes you seem to know what your talking about, as im new to dreamteam here is my team so far tell me what you think. :)

Def: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, G. Broughton, D. Hepell, J. Grimes, B. Eliss, S. Darley. (B.Smedts, L.Brown)

Mid: G. Ablett, S. Pendlebury, M. Boyd, J. Selwood, D. Shiel, L. Neale. (A.Treloar, T.Mitchell)

Rucks: M. Luenberger, J. Giles. (S.Rowe, O.Stephensen)

For: S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Robinson, D. Martin, D. Zorko( if not injured) T.Walsh. (S.Kerridge, J. Cameron)

10,800 in the bank left.  :)

nostradamus

Quote from: Pendlebury2Swan on February 23, 2012, 07:44:57 PM
Jukes you seem to know what your talking about, as im new to dreamteam here is my team so far tell me what you think. :)

Def: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, G. Broughton, D. Hepell, J. Grimes, B. Eliss, S. Darley. (B.Smedts, L.Brown)

Mid: G. Ablett, S. Pendlebury, M. Boyd, J. Selwood, D. Shiel, L. Neale. (A.Treloar, T.Mitchell)

For: S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Robinson, D. Martin, D. Zorko( if not injured) T.Walsh. (S.Kerridge, J. Cameron)

l think your team looks really good, the only one that l would be wary of is broughton, just monitor his role in the nab cup to see if he gets run through the midfield

Pendlebury2Swan

Quote from: nostradamus on February 23, 2012, 07:49:02 PM
Quote from: Pendlebury2Swan on February 23, 2012, 07:44:57 PM

Yeah thats what heaps of people have said, what would you do then, if not? Deledio, Scotland? :)

and edited my team a bit, Fyfe > Goodes, Robinson > Sidebottom? :) 33,800 left, which would leave me 450,000 to trade someone from broughton? :)

l think your team looks really good, the only one that l would be wary of is broughton, just monitor his role in the nab cup to see if he gets run through the midfield

mezzoculo

Broughton to Birchall ($440k) will reduce the number of defenders with the Rnd 12 bye (you currently have 4 on the field). 

Pendlebury2Swan

Quote from: mezzoculo on February 23, 2012, 07:57:49 PM
Broughton to Birchall ($440k) will reduce the number of defenders with the Rnd 12 bye (you currently have 4 on the field). 

Suckling?

mezzoculo

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nostradamus on February 23, 2012, 07:42:50 PM
Quote from: n4cr123 on February 23, 2012, 07:37:05 PM

+1 , but wont be going that strong in my fwd line though

Out of those I have Robinson instead of Pav... not much of difference

elephants

To answer your very first question I would go Option 2 but Martin over Zaha.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Pendlebury2Swan on February 23, 2012, 07:59:38 PM
Quote from: mezzoculo on February 23, 2012, 07:57:49 PM

Suckling?

No Birchall is better. But go Suckling cause I want to win!!!