8 (33.3%)
goodes
16 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

lordy9

please leave your thoughts ;D

egosbar

nostradamus

they're both great picks, as to which one is better l think it comes down to which one suits your structures better

Justin Bieber

Go Fyfe cause I went Goodes haha  :P

mezzoculo

Goodes as he's had a great preseason and the Swans have a good early draw.

Pick up Fyfe after the Docker's bye.

Colliwobblers

goodes just, flip a coin, but i think gooddes will buck the 3 year trend he has set and actually have as good a first half as he has seconds halves this year with the draw so get on early, plus fyfe might get more attention or he might break this year want to watch him first make sure he holds up in scoring and health

n4cr123

Take both :) I will be....

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 23, 2012, 06:55:28 PM
goodes just, flip a coin, but i think gooddes will buck the 3 year trend he has set and actually have as good a first half as he has seconds halves this year with the draw so get on early, plus fyfe might get more attention or he might break this year want to watch him first make sure he holds up in scoring and health

l think fyfe will be ok physically, he just seems to be that wiry durable type of player, but am sure he'll get alot more attention and l think it'll be interesting to see how he copes with that

Mozza3

Quote from: nostradamus on February 23, 2012, 07:45:45 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 23, 2012, 06:55:28 PM

l think fyfe will be ok physically, he just seems to be that wiry durable type of player, but am sure he'll get alot more attention and l think it'll be interesting to see how he copes with that

It definitely will be interesting to see how he copes with the added attention but I'm confident he's good enough to work through it.

Windigo

No love for the old stayed in Super Pav?

Adamant

Quote from: Windigo on February 23, 2012, 08:34:43 PM
No love for the old stayed in Super Pav?
+1 Pav looked great last week, has shed 3kg's and should once again be one of the most reliable FWD premo's this year

Flame

I have both at this stage!

mezzoculo

Pav over Fyfe, Stevie J or Chappy for me.

Windigo

I agree. Lot of people going with Fyfe. Pav looks great and he'll be clunking marks, slaying goals and just casually being  DT legend at 60.  8)

SydneyRox

No reason you cant have both, I do right now