Think I am there, Rate it up

Started by ChinKing, February 23, 2012, 05:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChinKing

quinny88

Pretty risk free side appart from barlow and maybe having a prem/rookie approach in the ruck.. I like it 9/10

ChinKing

hopefully giles can produce early then should be all good

jballstars

not a bad side save urself some $$ and downgrade tyson for someone else prolly not worth the 70k got a couple blokes i would never pick in Rioli and Mitchell(dt only for mitch imho) but a good starting point team

ChinKing

Quote from: jballstars on February 23, 2012, 06:17:50 PM
not a bad side save urself some $$ and downgrade tyson for someone else prolly not worth the 70k got a couple blokes i would never pick in Rioli and Mitchell(dt only for mitch imho) but a good starting point team
took your advice even though i think the hawks will have a stellar year and traded rioli for chapman (still not sure) and mitchell for murphy

ChinKing

not sure to downgrade tyson or naht though

nathan11

Who the flower is wrigley on your bench   I realize rookies not properly set yet but put someone priced at least 106k there so you can see really how much cash you have Tyson down to j Mac would be a good move

Colliwobblers

i would have kept mitchel or rioli but upgraded barlow to shuey with the tyson cash. if rioli doesnt do his shoestring hamstrings he will be sc gold this season. great pre season more mid time ( yea yea if we believe it about every player who is "getting more mid time" there will be no players anywhere but the midfield) but still rioli might be a great pick....

nathan11

They claim to have fixed rioli's running so no worries about picking him and they were trying to play him in mid last year so you can believe that if it wasn't for the bye he would be in my team too

ChinKing

got a bitta cash money for d tyse and cyril is back, in comes o'keefe for barlow

ChinKing

ChinKing

which good sub should i swap for wrigley?