Why Ivan Maric will Breakout in 2012

Started by Jacka33, February 22, 2012, 10:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

he was so poor at Adelaide with the No1 for years!
he may have matured now but I don't think he'll keep it up

Jay

quinny88

Haha i remember this thread

I bet he has a big middle finger up to all that scoffed at him now lol

2 large cokes

hahahaha I remember this aswell! didn't post my hate on it though just incase jacka was right!

my favorite post is the one where it's says like he won't even get near cox, sandi, mcevoy, mummy, lue, goldy and now he has monstered them all!

if this thread was on good call, bad call hutchy would be all over it. Good call, excellent call, stick it up em call, go the mullet call!

CrowsFan

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 22, 2012, 10:39:44 PM
He is a good tap ruckman but does nothing around the ground to help out. Even if he is number 1 at Richmond I doubt he will average 80+ and so no point getting him at all in my opinion
Boy was I wrong!!  ::)

2 large cokes

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 25, 2012, 02:14:43 AM
He is a good tap ruckman but does nothing around the ground to help out. Even if he is number 1 at Richmond I doubt he will average 80+ and so no point getting him at all in my opinion

Bet you wouldn't mind him back at the crows hey CF? ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: 2 large cokes on June 25, 2012, 02:20:22 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on June 25, 2012, 02:14:43 AM

Bet you wouldn't mind him back at the crows hey CF? ;)
Actually I'm very happy with Jacobs at the Crows. We gave Maric a chance as the number 1 ruck and he did nothing with it. Jacobs has proved to be a great acquisition so I don't care at all that we got rid of him.

I heard the reason we got rid of him was because him and Walker were fighting over who had the best mullet. Things got ugly, and words were said, so one of them had to go ;)

fever

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 25, 2012, 03:59:26 AM
I heard the reason we got rid of him was because him and Walker were fighting over who had the best mullet. Things got ugly, and words were said, so one of them had to go ;)

as if there's any debate?!?!?!

either way, pretty solid post from the OP. great prediction, wish i didn't scoff at you when i read it.

brownmans muffins

am pretty sure that Crighton bloke from Freo will be dropping his mullet on them soon like it's nobody's business.

rider

how did i miss this preseason gold! I even thought about Maric, this may have pushed me over the edge.