lil' libba!

Started by sya87, February 21, 2012, 11:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sya87

ok i dont want to be jumping the gun after 2 nab cup tri-games (one of which was against the giants), but could liberatore have a sheils-esque season this year? food for thought after he scored above 40 in both of his hit outs.

Jukes

I have him down as a smoky for this year, not getting him for structure but I can see a 75-80 average for him this season, maybe even more if the Dogs do well.

sya87

i have a feeling he could do a jack redden. ill monitor the rest of his nab cup closesly.

nostradamus

Quote from: sya87 on February 21, 2012, 01:08:44 PM
i have a feeling he could do a jack redden. ill monitor the rest of his nab cup closesly.

lf he does, all credit to you for having the foresight and gonads to pick him. But l doubt many others will with his awkward price

sya87

i really think finding that redden/rockliff is the key to a successful year. i have payed a lot more attention to mid pricers this season.

Mozza3

Not the worst selection I've seen. History has shown that there will be a few bolters that come from no where.

Windigo

Taking a huge risk to have him.

But hey, you would have been shut down if you suggested Redden from the start last year.