goddard, newman, enright, drummond, grimes, broughton, hurley
harding, cheney

ablett, selwood, gibbs, pendlebury, ray, lewis
robinson muston

mcintosh, jolly
jacobs, browne

riewoldt, deledio, franklin, s johnson, pavlich, sidebottom
higgins, grant

4 trades left with $47,700 in the bank. top 4 in both my leagues. no trades this week since i should win one opponent easily and second opponent has chappy,higgins and ballantyne in the forward line with ROK as a maybe. my plan barring injury is to downgrade harding to $94000 rookie, upgrade higgins for goodwin/j brown or somebody around the $600k mark, upgrade lewis to montagna or swan and with my last trade hopefully hurley has peaked leaving me with about 50k to upgrade him to maybe gilbert?

thoughts?

wardie

Jolly may be a problem not sure what the final verdict is but with a string should be a min of 2 week if he has done some injury there

woofy

ic ic... well hopefully his not...  :-\ if his out for ages jolly would be my last trade then and hurley would stay in the 22.

wardie

which may notbe the ned of the worl as he is a consistant scores that not many have in their team so he is a point of difference as most backlines are not in great shape at the moment anyway.

If you are going stratight through to premlim with 4 trades bear in mind you don't want to get 'caught with trades' what i mean is you want to use them all so it will be necessary to make 2 trades in prelim and 2 in gf to improve team.

Have you considered something like:

HARDING - HURN?

very consistant i have had him from start and he is now too expensive for a rook upgrade so he may be a good once to pick up without having to downgrade.

woofy

yeah hurley aint too bad with his consistant average. just abit iffy that im playing 3 rookies on the field.

im definately wont get caught with trades. im itching to use them but you got to be patient i guess.

im considered hurn or fisher for harding but if i dont downgrade him for a rookie i won't have enough money to upgrade higgins or lewis to big scoring premiums. well i guess ill see how this weekend pans out and worry about the trades when i have to.