Cash saved before round 1

Started by esquire, February 20, 2012, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esquire

How much cash is everyone saving before round 1 this year?

Essentially I'm happy with my team balance but am wondering if saving over 100k is a rookie mistake?

The only place I'd look to spend it is in my mids.

Swan, Ablett, Swallow, Shuey, Shiel, Horsely, (Neale), (Kavanagh).

I think Shuey will increase his average this year and become a keeper BUT should I whack the extra 100k on top of him and look for someone like Goodes, Judd, Daisy?

Cheers

picker_man

i want who i think will be the top scorerers in each poistion so that has meant i have 3k left. Just get the best team you think you can and if you have cash left over bonus

sid3bysid3

I think generally it's advised to keep 40k in the bank. Allows youto make trade in first 2 rds and have some cash should it be an upgrade. In saying that, you want a team that doesn't warrant early trades

Jukes

I'd go until you have no more payers to upgrade. I have 5k left which I fell is enough as my team is perfect for me at this time.

Mr.Craig

My current side has 94K left over which allows me to push one of my rooks up to Coniglio if need be.

elephants

I think it's best to send it all and get the most points you can BUT if you think you're happy with your current team what's wrong with keeping some dough for upgrade time?

Colliwobblers

yeah spend it on the best team you can get and if there is left over cash bonus, 100k would be the upper limit to hang onto i would think more would be wasted.

Bak2Form

i got 2k left atm with my current team

Bazzaboy

i actually have zero dollars left now :) just worked out perfect :P :P

Justin Bieber

Around 62k. Good platform to start off at.

nostradamus

l think 50,000 - 100,000 is ideal, this allows for some single trade upgrades when the time comes

Justin Bieber

TheHanger

i have 400k left, just don't know who to upgrade :)

PowerBug

Quote from: TheHanger on February 28, 2012, 08:05:22 PM
i have 400k left, just don't know who to upgrade :)
lol, why'd you copy my team. ;D :P

I also have 400k, don't know what to do with it. My rookies are REALLY cheap atm, so i'll be saving 100k for them, and i'm gonna have 100k leftover at the start anyway, so that leaves 200k, which you can't do much with :-\

Birryfy

I have 53k left, I think having like 5k left over isn't a bad thing. But having something like 50k left could come in handy when you really need it.