Conca to possibly play round 1

Started by Adz23, February 20, 2012, 02:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adz23

with a new set of rules this year it seems Reece Conca - if suspended for his clash with Leigh Adams, could serve his suspension during the NAB cup games, and be eligible to play round 1

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/reece-conca-could-face-a-month-on-the-sidelines/story-e6frf9jf-1226275839968?from=public_js

BGK

If he gets suspended for 2 he can serve it in the NAB but anymore than that and it will keep him out for round 1.

TheMailman

He might as well take it

Richmond need him in the first 5 rounds

SydneyRox

Quote from: TheMailman on February 20, 2012, 05:02:02 PM
He might as well take it

Richmond need him in the first 5 rounds
+1 - so does my DT

cortez

its complete bullshower!!! how can selwood get 4 for a hit with crap footage last year and conca can play round 1??? Flower the AFL and Flower tbe match review panel!!!

TheMailman

Quote from: cortez on February 20, 2012, 05:27:47 PM
its complete bullshower!!! how can selwood get 4 for a hit with crap footage last year and conca can play round 1??? Flower the AFL and Flower tbe match review panel!!!
ahh it states quite clearly on AFL.com that the contact was reckless, not intentionally hurting someone.

They had clear evidence that Selwood wanted to take someones ear off with his elbow

Ziplock

didnt he rabbit punch guerra and rupture his ear drum? Yeah, massive accident.

MGK1

He should be gone for more imo and i wanted him in my dreamteam lol.
Funny one of the reasons they picked him before Heppell was outstanding psychologically or something, then he produces that brainfade.
Adams didn't see him coming, was forceful high contact and knocked him out.

On another note his role looked juicy for his price though didn't it :)

BGK

Quote from: MGK1 on February 20, 2012, 07:28:47 PM
He should be gone for more imo and i wanted him in my dreamteam lol.
Funny one of the reasons they picked him before Heppell was outstanding psychologically or something, then he produces that brainfade.
Adams didn't see him coming, was forceful high contact and knocked him out.

On another note his role looked juicy for his price though didn't it :)

Yes but he wont play again before round 1. Can you pick him on the back of 1 good game of kick and giggle and another less than impressive effort?

Colliwobblers

conca is a champion get on :) ive been saying it for months and i been copping shower for it for months :) we all got to have a risky pick he will be mine if he is out for 1 thats ok im still getting on. if it was 3 or 4 i would have sideways traded a rook on his bubble, looks like he can warm the becnch for a round.

jamesalex

BGK

Quote from: jamesalex on February 20, 2012, 07:42:28 PM
CAPTAIN LOOPHOLE.

Sorry to burst your bubble but he is available for round 1.

burner11

Quote from: BGK on February 20, 2012, 07:43:14 PM
Quote from: jamesalex on February 20, 2012, 07:42:28 PM
CAPTAIN LOOPHOLE.

Sorry to burst your bubble but he is available for round 1.

2 more NAB cup games plus a practice match is the 3 games so will be available as BGK stated ;-)
But saying this if your going to have Goddard in your backs and Maybe Deledio and Birchall or maybe Scotland you'd have to hope Conca can be upgraded b4 the rnd. 13 bye if that's what your going to do.

Ziplock

so...

how come ziebell is suspended until round 3 if concas game count includes NAB :P