Cox V Sandi

Started by sj9177, February 20, 2012, 12:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sj9177

So initally i was banking on Sandi roaring back this year and using the extra 60k somewhere else....

But looking at the weekend result (only a few games i know) it really does seem like Cox is on fire and Sandi still has a way to go

Anyone else got some thoughts on the the two mana monsters?

fever

six of one, half a dozen of the other.

both guns. sandi has turf toe query, cox might be spending more time fwd with nicnat rucking. few variables.

cortez

And so it begins!!!  still too much. he cant maintain an average of 660k for the year. is bound to drop at some point. and we dont even know if we will be top two this. Got mummy, sandi, goldy and luey plus jacobs and mcevoy. too many good rucks. cant see why  you should spend the extra 60k - 100k on him.

SydneyRox

Yup, I am off the Sandi train. Havent been on this season at all. However I am starting to have a second look at Cox. He was pretty damn good last night, if he continues to rest up forward and kick 2 goals a game, he might have to come over the top.

jabroni

i had mummy and sandi but looking how fit cox is and the goals he will get "resting" up front means hes on for 120 avg again so back to cox and sandi for now

SydneyRox

Mummy/Cox is the go!  8)

Mozza3

Should both average the same but I think Cox is a better chance to hold up for the year.

4INAROW

Mummy/Cox is the go! 

+1 guaranteed guns baring injury, set and forget for me.

Colliwobblers

cant read much into the nab cup. but cox resting forward is no problem, marks kicks goals no issues there for fantasy footy. I'm not writing sandi off at all but at this early stage im backing cox to be a little ahead of the pack again this season. its kind of a question of can i afford not to have cox. Great picks tho in burger mummy mcevoy jacobs goldy and turftoe himself.

jabroni

Obese Arachnid

Sandi, will be rested & why if you were Freo would you play him in the last few weeks (Super Coach) of the season. You'll let Clarke & Griffen shoulder the load.

Then have Sandi cherry ripe for finals, i made that mistake with him last year.

Cruiseon

i reckon that report sounds ok.

A good pre-season with a plan to keep him sound this year.

I'm on Sandi

tor01doc

My money is on Mummy's Cox.

Colliwobblers

Obese Arachnid

Was anyone really considering Sandi?

Griffen stayed for a reason & then there's Clarke. Forget the bullshower he's been tried up forward this pre season.