gerrick weedon?

Started by jk18, February 20, 2012, 10:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jk18

played well NAB cup, do you think hell get games at west coast now that lecras injured?

fever

i think he's down the pecking order behind hill, stevens, dick and maybe more. maybe he can play his way into the side and become a nice downgrade target.

MGK1

i think we should stop making threads on a player if they perform in a nab cup game.

SydneyRox

LOL MGK, I was thinking something similar.

While Weedon looked good in game 1, game 2 he was not around as much. I dont think he will find a place in the 22 for rnd 1 even with Lecras going out.

BGK

Quote from: fever on February 20, 2012, 11:15:18 AM
i think he's down the pecking order behind hill, stevens, dick and maybe more. maybe he can play his way into the side and become a nice downgrade target.

Im having my little frustrated rant now.

Why do people think Dick is even in the pecking order? Its been mentioned enough times now that he is injured. Did his ACL late last year in the VFL and wont play at any level until sometime mid this year.

Quote from: MGK1 on February 20, 2012, 01:23:47 PM
i think we should stop making threads on a player if they perform in a nab cup game.

Its a bit rough there MGK. If we don't make threads here where can we find out peoples opinions? Its a legitimate question.

SydneyRox

Quote from: BGK on February 20, 2012, 03:01:37 PM
Quote from: fever on February 20, 2012, 11:15:18 AM

Im having my little frustrated rant now.

Why do people think Dick is even in the pecking order? Its been mentioned enough times now that he is injured. Did his ACL late last year in the VFL and wont play at any level until sometime mid this year.

+1 - You forgot he is rookie listed too

jk18

mgk1 if you dont like it, simply dont open the thread. everyone has certain posts that interest them, and their team.

Noz

Weedon may play the first couple of games but will struggle early on, Will get sent back to the 2s on more then 1 occasion during the year with his poor form. Will struggle to play 10 games. Played well in the NAB but in all fairness he was playing on a first gamer early on in Anthony Long who didn't have the best game.

Usman

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/eagles-leave-door-open-for-mark-lecras-replacement/story-e6frf9jf-1226276216129

hes a chance to take lecras spot apparently. Worsfold seems to expect a fair bit of improvement. Tough competiton though.