Pick one Swan or J Selwood (or stuff the byes. I'll have both)

Started by Madmax75, February 18, 2012, 08:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one will you have Swan or J Selwood or both?

Swan
Selwood
Both

Madmax75

With the byes it makes it sensible to have one not two of these guns. If you had to choose one which one? Personally I'm leaning to Swan.

Mozza3

Swallow12

Madmax75

GoLions

Quote from: Mozza3 on February 18, 2012, 08:41:07 PM
I can definitely see Selwood outscoring Swan this year.
me too. selwood's game style is suited a lot better for SC, as he wins a lot of free kicks and hard ball gets. swan on the other hand gets a lot of the ball, but doesnt use it as well, thus losing him points for inefficient kicks. if you can only have one, then id go selwood.
Quote from: Madmax75 on February 18, 2012, 11:42:21 PM
Barlow so that would be 3 of my top 4 mids out
Do you think you will still have barlow then? im not sure if he will do as good as his first season this year. unless he is giving 110+ points a week, i would want to be upgrading him around round 10, give or take 2 rounds.

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: Madmax75 on February 18, 2012, 11:42:21 PM
Barlow so that would be 3 of my top 4 mids out

honestly bro stay away from barlow. way overated and wont be in the top 10 and wont make enough for a straight swap.

i have swan and selwood but am thinking about going boyd over swan as boyd dominates. leaving ablett,boyd and selwood all have differnt byes. i think having 2 from each is the best way so you score doughnuts in the backs or forwards.

hopefully i can get swan,swallow,and (1 of nds,montagna,hodge or murphy in my side b4 byes.

Capper

i have been swapping swan and pendles in and out of my team for weeks

Now i dont know if i will have either of them

Jelwood

Madmax75

Even though I'm a Pies man I don't have either atm. Pendles is an upgrade target and swanny maybe but sidebum and beams should get more mid time so maybe the points will be shared out more.

JamSainter

I'd still go for Swan. He is a Gun and is a brownlow medalist and will win it again this year!! (Unless Goddard has a good year  :P )

bomberboy0618

I have a feeling that Swan and Pendlebury will fall in price a bit, so Id go Selwood. A little bit underpriced IMO.

Madmax75

I think Selwood is definitely underpriced but at the pointy end swan/Pendles will be in the top 6 mids. Prob along with Ablett Murphy A Swallow and Selwood with Mitchell/Judd/Boyd next. Thoughts ?

Colliwobblers

i think there are a lot of SC players equal to selwood, not by much but there are better not on round 12 byes, take boyd for one, priddis for another, rocky or redden will match selwoods scoring, thompson could too with the easiest draw ever, 50 possessions in one game in a shower team.... murphy mitchell swallow griffen

why the hang up on the round 12 players there are so many better options imo. not to mention it would be nice to be unique would it not.

Madmax75

I think Selwood is definitely underpriced but at the pointy end swan/Pendles will be in the top 6 mids. Prob along with Ablett Murphy A Swallow and Selwood with Mitchell/Judd/Boyd next. Thoughts

Colliwobblers

Madmax75

Good point Colliwobblers I think it's selwoods price that is tempting people but a unique pick or two is always good