Can never have enough of Dick

Started by RobsOverAchieverss, February 18, 2012, 11:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

Does anyone think dick is a good emergency now Le Cras has gone down, to play the forward pocket Role?

Colliwobblers

i dont rate him never have think WCE still have pleny of depth and better options

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 18, 2012, 11:39:07 AM
i dont rate him never have think WCE still have pleny of depth and better options

Devils advocate, why did they get him then?

Colliwobblers

in case he comes good he is petter than a last round rookie pick, it's not like they traded anone for him he was basically free. cost them nothing to get him, if he trains really well and gets to 100% fitness then he is worth something

CrowsFan

Considering Dick is injured I'm not going to be picking him up.

You go for it though ;)

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 18, 2012, 12:00:09 PM

You go for it though ;)
Dicks not soft he is Hard, he will rise to the occasion.

BGK

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on February 18, 2012, 12:31:17 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on February 18, 2012, 12:00:09 PM

You go for it though ;)
Dicks not soft he is Hard, he will rise to the occasion.

Why dont many people realise he is injured?

If he was right to play don't you think they would play him this weekend?

He tore his ACL late last season in the VFL. He won't play at any level any time soon.

Jay

djtranny

I think Josh Hill will be most likely to fill the position left by Lecras initially. Then he will play average and they'll start trying some of the younger guys.

ando_10

Quote from: djtranny on February 18, 2012, 01:38:38 PM
I think Josh Hill will be most likely to fill the position left by Lecras initially. Then he will play average and they'll start trying some of the younger guys.
josh hill would of got a game with or without lecras ive heard nothing but good news about josh hill this pre season.

but back on topic a big NO to mr.dick.

popedelio

What other people don't realize is that a rookie will get upgraded, potentially at this stage it could be mascoulis, talk is that he has been impressive with his skills

StuL

Pies had to shift someone once they had Dick, Ball, Cox and Goldsack all on their list  ;D

Capper

Better options out there then Dick, would rather a rookie from GWS

reesbr

SonsOfZeus