TIME TO SHINE

Started by bennynam, February 18, 2012, 02:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one of these players do you think will shine this year and make us some $$$

Josh Caddy
7 (12.7%)
Sam Reid
0 (0%)
Andrew Gaff
10 (18.2%)
Sam Jacobs
2 (3.6%)
Jack Redden
3 (5.5%)
Chris Yarran
2 (3.6%)
Allen Christensen
7 (12.7%)
Jonathan Giles
10 (18.2%)
Karmichael Hunt
2 (3.6%)
Sam Wright
0 (0%)
John Butcher
1 (1.8%)
Brandon Ellis
1 (1.8%)
Callan Ward
2 (3.6%)
Luke Dahlhaus
0 (0%)
James McDonald
8 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: March 10, 2012, 02:32:55 AM

bennynam

I've put a list of players together I think may lift and make us supercoach's some cash!

Cheers for your vote!

cortez

you coukd have 100 players on that list. for example where is shiel, clifton, Horsely just to name three.

bennynam

Yeah I know great point.  They're all certainties to make maximum cash for us. Once Horsley is elevated off the rookie list.

Colliwobblers

gaff was my vote, but should be a lot of those guys, im banking on caddy and christensen and giles all in my side plus the richmond def rooks

love gaff and shuey to smash it this year but both tricky pricing, got to be keepers as they wont make as much as a rook in cash if need to be traded

ando_10

nathan11

Two others positional changes that worked well for McKenna were moving Karmichael Hunt into the midfield and Charlie Dixon to the ruck.

Hunt was arguably the best player on the ground as he showed great composure to go with his usual attack at the contest.

The former rugby league international won contested ball, took good options, set up goals with nice footwork and clean hands, and also drifted forward to kick a goal himself.

Ringo

Hunt may be a smokey this year especially after being elevated to the leadership group at Suns with David Swallow.

Capper

jmac will be the ultimate cash cow this year before he burns out

bennynam

No votes for Karmichael yet? Interesting.

The Supercoach

MC

Redden will step up - but which idiot is going to bring him in to 'make money?'

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: The Supercoach on February 18, 2012, 11:42:19 PM
LINDSAY THOMAS?

thanks for the laugh mate. most those players are mid price and will not be personally looked at prem/rook is the way to go.

The Supercoach

lindsay will be a gun in 2o12

Capper

Quote from: bennynam on February 18, 2012, 11:34:12 PM
there is now, not me tho

Ringo

Quote from: tabs on February 19, 2012, 01:10:29 AM
Quote from: bennynam on February 18, 2012, 11:34:12 PM
there is now, not me tho
Just watch Hunt in the NAB cup. He showed plenty in yesterdays Intra Club trial in the mids alongside Ablett and Swallow.  Was not afraid to get in after the Ball.  May be a solid D7 at $200k.