How to spend my moneys?

Started by elephants, February 18, 2012, 01:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

1.106 mill to spend on my 5th back, 2nd fwd and 3rd fwd.

Post suggestions in the comments.

(Already have Godd, Lids, Shaw, Grimes + Buddy, Sidebum, Brown)

Thanks.

Jukes

Rookie back (Wilkes, Brown, Ellis, Morris, Mohr, Clarke etc), then Stevie J and Zahrakis/Martin up front.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on February 18, 2012, 01:33:29 AM
Rookie back (Wilkes, Brown, Ellis, Morris, Mohr, Clarke etc), then Stevie J and Zahrakis/Martin up front.
Rookie back will leave me with 3 back rookies, 1 mid rookie, one ruck rookie and two fwd rookies.
7 starting rookies too many?
If not I would be keen on Docherty then Goodes and Martin.

Scrads

7 rookies is about right, 6 you have to be lucky and need to go in with lesser guns or more midpricers. I would go Martin as one dor sure, then one of the rookie backs, then for bye purposes probably zaharakis too. Or if you don't mind conceding one of your 2 auto-zeroes in round 13, one of Robinson or Lewis.

elephants

Quote from: Scrads on February 18, 2012, 01:44:19 AM
7 rookies is about right, 6 you have to be lucky and need to go in with lesser guns or more midpricers. I would go Martin as one dor sure, then one of the rookie backs, then for bye purposes probably zaharakis too. Or if you don't mind conceding one of your 2 auto-zeroes in round 13, one of Robinson or Lewis.
Buddy is my only round 13 fwd. I will go with Goodes and Martin I think.
Thanks guys!

Jukes

I've got 3 back rookies, 2 mid rookies, 1 ruck rookie and 1 forward rookie. Looks like 7 is the way the salary cap lets you have.

elephants

The F.A.R.K.

alright

get hanley roughly 390k lets say 400

martin roughly 460k

leaves 240 left for a fwd well lets look at cristenen, porps or a rookie fwd???

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 18, 2012, 01:52:19 AM
alright

get hanley roughly 390k lets say 400

martin roughly 460k

leaves 240 left for a fwd well lets look at cristenen, porps or a rookie fwd???
Christensen is 340. Not keen on Porps or Winderlich. I am happy with how it is for now. Thanks guys.

The F.A.R.K.

what is it now???
alright drop deledio to hanley (injury???) and then get conca, martin and christensen

elephants

Lids is a lock. Going to be top three backs at the end of the season and looked massive in his interview before the footy tonight. Hanley is a risk. One good season...
Conca looks like he will get somehwere between 2 and 4 weeks from what I have heard.

The F.A.R.K.

well hard to do coz i dont know your fwds or mids??? what are they then i can help ya out bro

elephants

The F.A.R.K.

elephants