Main Menu

Priddis

Started by ajjewell, February 18, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajjewell

Does anyone know how his preseason has been? 

Usman

Hearing nothing is always good i guess. Alot of the time the real stars dont get much coverage if they are flying because its not really anything different to how they are usually going, thats why they are stars!!

Mozza3

Haven't heard an awful lot about him but I think its fairly safe to say he could back up his 114 average of last year.

Swallow12

Especially given he has such a stong ruck combo to work with

SonsOfZeus

hes a gun bro, tried last year to desperately get him in but started with pendles,selwood,jobe and boyd and just couldnrt get him traded. same thing will happen this year as well probs

Capper

could be a good unique if you grab him, some may upgrade to him later

not a bad draw to start the season either

Usman

I had him last year in the second half of the year. He didn't let me down so consistent. He should do the same again

Capper

MC

Had him early last year. Gun.

Colliwobblers

SC lock for me, want a point of difference and he is a gun, extremely good at the hard stuff a few more cheap possessions with effective disposals ad he could be the best scorer in the comp.

MC

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 19, 2012, 01:59:55 AM
SC lock for me, want a point of difference and he is a gun, extremely good at the hard stuff a few more cheap possessions with effective disposals ad he could be the best scorer in the comp.

Good call - I went Thompson for a similar reason. His easy draw gives great hope of boosting his average by a fair bit!

JamSainter

Consistyent but not overly fantastic (but still a gun)... will average 105-110 this year because I can't see West Coast getting too much better this year. Better option IMO.

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: MC on February 19, 2012, 02:01:52 AM

Good call - I went Thompson for a similar reason. His easy draw gives great hope of boosting his average by a fair bit!

both good calls and why i am going in with boyd again, if he improves his efficiency he is up there with ablett and swanny

Colliwobblers

Quote from: SonsOfZeus on February 19, 2012, 01:37:47 PM
Quote from: MC on February 19, 2012, 02:01:52 AM

both good calls and why i am going in with boyd again, if he improves his efficiency he is up there with ablett and swanny

great call, i have thomo in dt, but in sc i have swan-ablett-boyd-priddis-caddy - and i'm feeling pretty good about that :) don't worry about boyd, he smashed it in the nab games in one he got 97 points DT in 40 mins of footy, and was effective so his SC points would have cracked the ton easily...