The top 4 4

Started by Capper, February 17, 2012, 11:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Like the heading suggests. Who do you think will be the top 4 scoring leaders in all positions and why

BAC -
MIDS -
RUC -
FWDS -

Lets get some discussion going.

Capper

BAC - Gods, Lids, Heater, Birchall
MIDS - Ablet, Swan, Pendles, Jelwood
RUC - Cox, Sandi, Mummy, Berger
FWDS - Buddy, Goodes, Stevie J, Ricky Martin

MC

Backs: God/Lids/Shaw/Birchall Suckling  --> Can see Scotland dropping off a touch, Birchall should step up!
Mids: Pendles/NDS/GAJ/Murphy Selwood --> Clear-cut premiums can only be stopped by unforeseen injuries.
Rucks: Mummy/Cox/Sandilands/Luenberger Nic Nat  --> Goldstein to drop off with Hmac stepping up a bit.
Fwd: Buddy/Goodes/Martin/Fyfe Nroo, T Cloke, Tippett (Maybe) --> Martin will explode this year, and I can't see Pav/Chappy/StevieJ getting into the top4.

*Selections in no particular order.

Obviously made a few errors here, but so did everyone else!

Capper

Quote from: MC on February 17, 2012, 11:41:09 PM
Backs: God/Lids/Shaw/Birchall  --> Can see Scotland dropping off a touch, Birchall should step up!
Mids: Pendles/NDS/GAJ/Murphy --> Clear-cut premiums can only be stopped by unforeseen injuries.
Rucks: Mummy/Cox/Sandilands/Luenberger --> Goldstein to drop off with Hmac stepping up a bit.
Fwd: Buddy/Goodes/Martin/Fyfe --> Martin will explode this year, and I can't see Pav/Chappy/StevieJ getting into the top4.

*Selections in no particular order.

NDS and Smurph over Swan, interesting

MC

Murphy yes, NDS maybe. I'd suggest they'll all be around the 120 mark, with GAJ and Pendles going for 135 or something ridiculous. Swan may drop off a tad this year imo, plenty of ball winners stepping up, and his disposal isn't as great as Pendles'. Daisy will take a few of his points, Beams, Sidey etc all moving up imo.

cortez

Backs - God, Lids, Shaw, Broughton  ~ Can see Broughton killing it if he plays a midfield role/ running off the backline.
Mids - Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury,  selwood ~ 4 best mids going around simple as that with murph unlucky.
Rucks - Mummy, sandi, Cox, Leuy ~ quite simply simply my mummy is sleeping with two guys named luey and they both have sandi cox. I tried to fit Goldstein in there but wasn't able to replace any of the other 4.
Fwds - Buddy, Fyfe, Rioli, Chappy ~ Buddy = Freak! can see fyfe only getting better which is scarey. what else is scarey is rioli fit for a whole year after a great pre-season and speaking of great pre-seasons chappy has been flying and if he  stays fit he will destroy it this year.

none of these are in order.

Capper

Quote from: cortez on February 18, 2012, 12:07:16 AM
Backs - God, Lids, Shaw, Broughton  ~ Can see Broughton killing it if he plays a midfield role/ running off the backline.
Mids - Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury,  selwood ~ 4 best mids going around simple as that with murph unlucky.
Rucks - Mummy, sandi, Cox, Leuy ~ quite simply simply my mummy is sleeping with two guys named luey and they both have sandi cox. I tried to fit Goldstein in there but wasn't able to replace any of the other 4.
Fwds - Buddy, Fyfe, Rioli, Chappy ~ Buddy = Freak! can see fyfe only getting better which is scarey. what else is scarey is rioli fit for a whole year after a great pre-season and speaking of great pre-seasons chappy has been flying and if he  stays fit he will destroy it this year.

none of these are in order.

Riolli is an interesting one, ahead of Stevie J, Goodes, martin

yorgis

god lids shaw birch

gaj pendles swan jelwood

cos sandi luey mummy

buddy goodes chappy dmart

mophead222

Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Birchall

Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Murphy

Sandi, Cox, Luenburger, Mumford

Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Rioli

Capper

most people going with
Gods, lids, shaw and birchall in the backs
Swan, Gaj, Pendles in the mids with either smurph, jelwood, nds
Sandi, Cox, Burger and mummy in the rucks.
Buddy looks to be the favored forward with a mixture of others

Mozza3

Goddard Delidio Shaw Fisher

Ablett Pendles Murphy Selwood

Sandi Cox Mummy Jacobs

Franklin Fyfe Pavlich Goodes

Capper

Quote from: Mozza3 on February 18, 2012, 05:34:58 PM

Sandi Cox Mummy Jacobs

2 freo forwards very interesting way of thinking, will they make the 8??

Jay

Def: god, lids, shaw, birchall
Mid: gaj, pendles, jelwood, murph
Ruc: sandi, cox, mummy, leuy
Fwd: buddy rioli steveJ d-mart

Mozza3

Quote from: tabs on February 18, 2012, 05:36:48 PM

Sandi Cox Mummy Jacobs

I'm just a tad bias but I'm thinking will they make the top 4?

Capper

Quote from: Mozza3 on February 18, 2012, 05:56:23 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 18, 2012, 05:36:48 PM

Sandi Cox Mummy Jacobs

I'm just a tad bias but I'm thinking will they make the top 4?

wow, i might have them in the top 8 but its a maybe