Robbie Tarrant

Started by The F.A.R.K., February 17, 2012, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

I know he isnt quite rookie priced, he has been a dud in the past and only one nab cup game doesnt prove anything but Robbie Tarrant looked really good up foward tonight. He is listed as a defender at 230k in dt which may be a bit pricey but now he is playing as a full time foward what are peoples thoughts. Will have to asses over next few weeks just the change to a tall foward that pricked my ears up

JBs-Hawks

owenbond007

Id watch more his price will make him a unique pick put looked good. He did slot in back against hawks.

Torpedo10

Holz

hmac, petrie,edwards the 3 tall forwards with guys like thomas and harvey running around it will be hard for him to get a forward spot. Depending on the grima sitatuion he might have to go down back anyway

The F.A.R.K.

It said in paper this morning that he will play fwd and might even line u[ on his bro (chris) at some stage. like you said holz it all depends if he can break into that fwd line. He has a mature body and incredible strength he has potential but has been let down by injuries

elephants

I doubt it for me. Not ruling anyone out at this stage though.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on February 18, 2012, 01:56:12 AM

not even lecras

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 18, 2012, 02:02:48 AM
Quote from: elephants on February 18, 2012, 01:56:12 AM

not even lecras
Don't talk to me about him, just got over it :'(

The F.A.R.K.

does that mean all of their goals will come from jjk (could be a 100 goal season hahaha)

Scrads

Not guaranteed best 22, far from guaranteed scoring well, price much higher then many back rookies with better JS and SP. Would take a lot of balls FARK :P

Scrads

That last comment was back on topic about Robbie Tarrant btw ;)

The F.A.R.K.

It would take balls and atm i dont think robbie tarrant is worthy to handle my balls but im still looking for that one unique pick that says "I HAVE BALLS"`

so far have looked at tarrant, tex, stewart and pearce

Scrads

Basically you are trying to nail this years Shiels, Suckling and Fyfe ?

Ziplock