Rioli
13 (39.4%)
Harvey
9 (27.3%)
Martin
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Ringo

As the poll suggests looking for a forward to fill F3 position. Originally had Franklin, Goodes, Pav, Sidebottom and Brown as keepers,  With Goodes, Pav and Sidebottom sharing the bye need to lock in another keeper.

Rioli: Can be inconsistent with low scores thrown in. Well documented hamstring issues but said to be corrected with change in running style.  Time will tell.
Harvey: Getting on in years - Will probably maintain 100+ average and very durable and only missed 7 games all in 2009 over the last 7 seasons. Only in 2009 was average below 100.
Martin: 3rd year player who lifted first year average from 78 to 99 last year.  Will he maintain this increase?  Tough early rounds against top teams who he can struggle against.

Just vote - No need to leave comment unless you wish to.

Adz23

bit of a tough choice you have here!
hard to say but i think id recommend Harvey, when you look at the years of experience his had, + his average has been over 100 every year aside 2009, plus when you compare him to Rioli and Martin id like to think Harvey has come out with some pretty big SC numbers last year with scores of 155 & 165 his been unique in some rounds last year, i dont see why that would stop this year

negatives being he can be inconsistent, id like to think that would out rule rioli's injury run and martins tough draw though considering the overall position he should finish this year

RobsOverAchieverss

Harvey to old and will have less time in mid with all nth melb kids coming through, Marting a gun but over priced ...rioli is your pick clarkson want to play him mid too which could cut out his inconsistency and his going AWOL instances

minidee

I think Harvey has the runs on the board and doesn't play like an old player or miss too many games. Martin will be awesome but still needs support from the midfield. Rioli is too injury prone.

So for me I guess it's Harvey

Usman

Harvey is going to play more fwd time due to his age so his numbers will drop.

flip a coin between Rioli and Martin?? i do barrack for Richmond though and seriously think Martin will be the best player in the AFL in the future, so having said that maybe pick Rioli because i could be subconsciously bias. trying no to be though!!