Pendlebury Selwood Swan

Started by coconut52, February 16, 2012, 10:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coconut52

Is it possible to start with all 3 even though they all have a bye in the same round

jfitty

Personally, I wouldn't. Pick one of the Collingwood boys and plan to trade the other one in after that bye is what I would do

Colliwobblers

Yes it sure is, but if you keep all 3 (which you would) one of them will score you a donut in round 12, which is also ok becasue you are going to get 2 donuts over teh byes anyway no matter what you do :)

sorry not explaining it again about the byes, plenty of threads on it.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,48038.msg648335.html#msg648335

fever

i think pendles is the perfect target for an upgrade come r13. just hope he doesn't chop everyone up before the bye.

Torress

Quote from: fever on February 19, 2012, 07:48:28 PM
i think pendles is the perfect target for an upgrade come r13. just hope he doesn't chop everyone up before the bye.

if you were going with collibwobblers idea of picking a line where you cop a donut - fingers crossed no injuries ect.
i think pendles might be a round 5-6 upgrade target - i think waiting til round 13 is too long as you will miss the ton a week he produces.
so therefore i'm looking at a jelwood/watson start. bring in pendles asap and í'll have my other compulsary donut in the backline the week after (rd 13)