Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

Got balls to take back mumford  8)

He did finish last year really strongly after coming back from injury

Jay

Quote from: charliesheen on June 20, 2012, 10:50:29 PM
Got balls to take back mumford  8)

He did finish last year really strongly after coming back from injury
well 500k with a BE of 191...will be a bargain once he gets some fitness back :)

would you go with goodes or cloke?

charliesheen

If the $$$ does not make a difference to your future upgrades, Goodes/Chapman.

I would be very keen on loading up on Sydney, Kennedy/Goodes/Mumford.  They are going to finish strong.

Jay

Quote from: charliesheen on June 20, 2012, 10:54:36 PM
If the $$$ does not make a difference, Goodes/Chapman.
would prefer goodes over chappy i think! goodes always finishes strong and an excellent POD

im not sure if $$$ does make a difference, will depend on how I want to finish my backs...just thinking that with Zorks staying as my F7, cloke might no be good enough for F6, F7 yeah good pick, but need a decent 6th forward I think with Zaha injured and Dusty Martin being Dusty Martin

charliesheen

Jay

Quote from: charliesheen on June 20, 2012, 11:02:05 PM
You gotta manage your own budget :)
wise words...

thinking ill take Goodes F6 and F7 of cloke and zorko doesnt appeal to me

Ill deal with backs when I get there...but id like Carrots as D6...dont know whethe to flick eski and play shaw as D7 or flick one of darley/ellis/shaw and keep eski o.O

tor01doc

Quote from: Jayman on June 04, 2012, 11:30:52 PM
Quote from: charliesheen on June 04, 2012, 09:04:38 PM
Can post team your up against?
mate. Does it really matter? Im probly gonna losr, but i'll still be on top by percentage, whether I trade or not, ill be top...and its getting to the stagw where trades are vital! Just keep my situation in mind when opinionating CS! Anyway here is HIS team....remember HIS not mine:

B: deledio goddard clarke shaw grimes hargrave dempsey ellis darley
M: stanton pendlebury ablett dal-santo priddis d.smith horsley neale
R: natanui sandilands jenkins stephenson
F: franklin dangerfield sidebottom pavlich whitecross porplyzia pfeiffer zorko hall

That's why I thought you had Hargrave.

Attention to detail never been my long suit.

OK forget everything I have said about your team and I will be back tomorrow with some relevant suggestions.

In the meantime, do not get Cloke.

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on June 21, 2012, 01:21:08 AM
Quote from: Jayman on June 04, 2012, 11:30:52 PM
Quote from: charliesheen on June 04, 2012, 09:04:38 PM
Can post team your up against?
mate. Does it really matter? Im probly gonna losr, but i'll still be on top by percentage, whether I trade or not, ill be top...and its getting to the stagw where trades are vital! Just keep my situation in mind when opinionating CS! Anyway here is HIS team....remember HIS not mine:

B: deledio goddard clarke shaw grimes hargrave dempsey ellis darley
M: stanton pendlebury ablett dal-santo priddis d.smith horsley neale
R: natanui sandilands jenkins stephenson
F: franklin dangerfield sidebottom pavlich whitecross porplyzia pfeiffer zorko hall

That's why I thought you had Hargrave.

Attention to detail never been my long suit.

OK forget everything I have said about your team and I will be back tomorrow with some relevant suggestions.

In the meantime, do not get Cloke.
hahahaha!nah that's my opponents team from a couple of weeks ago :D look forward to the relevant suggestions Doc ;)

for anyone else that ia confused, here is my team:
9 trades...162.9k...going for league(1)
B: goddard deledio scotland broughton h:shaw malceski s.shaw <ellis darley>
M: ablett pendlebury boyd selwood  priddis shiel  <d.smith gibson>
R: sandilands giles <redden stephenson>
F: franklin sidebottom dangerfield zaharakis martin zorko treloar <milera adams>

my trade plan atm (all depends on what tor01doc supplies later on today as to whether ill change it):
this week
sandilands > campbell
treloar > swan
milera > cloke

when mumford has bottomed out
redden/orren > mumford

when morabito is on the bubble
shiel > morabito

when carrats has bottomed out
malceski/s.shaw/darley/ellis > carrazzo

THOUGHTS ???

tor01doc

So. This is where we disagree.

I would be getting a decent ruckman. NicNat or Ryder. Done deal for the rest of the year. A nice feeling that.

Cloke - you like. OK then, how about getting rid of Donuts Zaha and Milera this week.

So out go Sandi Zaha and Milera - 3 donuts and 1 1/2 LTI's

In - NicNat and Cloke (I'd prefer Chapman or Goodes) and have about $348000 left for a rookie and set up for next week.

Just a thought.

If deadset on keeping Zaha then Treloar goes giving you less scope to get a decent ruck but then you like Campbell. Has he even been selected?

charliesheen

I would never start with Mumford, but I would definitely consider finishing with him when he has bottomed out.

You saw how he finished 2011 coming back from injury with a huge bang.  If you have been following Sydney you know they are hitting some form and there is still Goodes coming back. 

Risk vs Reward.  I took a gamble on Giles>Goldstein 3 weeks ago, and it put me in the top 100.  I think Mumford has the same potential, and <500K going to be hard to pass up.

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on June 21, 2012, 10:16:43 AM
So. This is where we disagree.

I would be getting a decent ruckman. NicNat or Ryder. Done deal for the rest of the year. A nice feeling that.

Cloke - you like. OK then, how about getting rid of Donuts Zaha and Milera this week.

So out go Sandi Zaha and Milera - 3 donuts and 1 1/2 LTI's

In - NicNat and Cloke (I'd prefer Chapman or Goodes) and have about $348000 left for a rookie and set up for next week.

Just a thought.

If deadset on keeping Zaha then Treloar goes giving you less scope to get a decent ruck but then you like Campbell. Has he even been selected?

thanks Doc :) good to have some contrasting opinions!

Well first off I have a super easy league game this week this bloke is tanking R13 so my team will tear his a new one! So my donuts this week dont really matter, if this changes your trade idea, let me know!

I do agree with you, getting NicNat or Ryder would be great. You dont think Mumford & Giles will be good enough?

I do think Cloke is a bargain at <400k. He has still cracked the ton quite a few times this year and has a 30 BE i think. No doubt goodes/chappy are better, but gotta factor in $$$ here!

I think I can keep zaha. only 2-4 weeks away and this week is easy so only 1-3 away approx. mpp is handy and wil be a good POD

Any other suggestions doc? Appreciate it :)

Quote from: charliesheen on June 21, 2012, 12:32:09 PM
I would never start with Mumford, but I would definitely consider finishing with him when he has bottomed out.

You saw how he finished 2011 coming back from injury with a huge bang.  If you have been following Sydney you know they are hitting some form and there is still Goodes coming back. 

Risk vs Reward.  I took a gamble on Giles>Goldstein 3 weeks ago, and it put me in the top 100.  I think Mumford has the same potential, and <500K going to be hard to pass up.
Top 100! Wow well done charlie...hope you win the 50k :D

I made the mistake of starting with Mummy & the 3-rook combo :(

Hopefully regains some form along with his fitness....do you like my trade plan CS?

Now just wait for teams!

charliesheen

2011 Mumford R1-9 - 108 SC
2011 Mumford R16-24 - 122 SC

So coming back from a ~7 week lay off last year.  Sydney looking on the up.

Jay

Quote from: charliesheen on June 21, 2012, 05:41:36 PM
2011 Mumford R1-9 - 108 SC
2011 Mumford R16-24 - 122 SC

So coming back from a ~7 week lay off last year.  Sydney looking on the up.

ok im convinced...just hope i can affird him as well as carrots

tor01doc

In that case just get Cloke if you must.

Treloar out Cloke in.

The others are still rising and Swan may well drop more than they rise and you don't need him this week.

Sandi, Milera won't drop and you get an extra week's insurance on Swan if you wait.

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on June 21, 2012, 06:24:00 PM
In that case just get Cloke if you must.

Treloar out Cloke in.

The others are still rising and Swan may well drop more than they rise and you don't need him this week.

Sandi, Milera won't drop and you get an extra week's insurance on Swan if you wait.
ok treloar out cloke in

i guess your right...no point doing other trades, get to have a look at campbell and ya never know, swan may get injured!