Jayman's team! (going for league win)

Started by Jay, February 16, 2012, 08:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Much cash Jay - Maybe Magner to Priddis in Round 12.  Price fell again this week and with bye will be cheap in Round 12.

Jay

Quote from: Ringo on June 04, 2012, 06:54:24 AM
Much cash Jay - Maybe Magner to Priddis in Round 12.  Price fell again this week and with bye will be cheap in Round 12.
only $5,500 mate :/

Jay

Gday CS, Ringo and others...

Just letting you know that i want six trades going into league finals...so barring LTI's i have a maximum of 6 trades to finalise my team...im still top of my league, a game clear, and have best percentage...so im in a great position to finish top 4...

12 trades...5.5k...going for league(1)
B: goddard deledio scotland broughton shaw malceski delaney <ellis darley>
M: ablett pendlebury boyd selwood shiel mcdonald <d.smith magner>
R: sandilands giles <redden stephenson>
F: franklin sidebottom dangerfield zaharakis martin zorko treloar <milera adams>

So what would be the best way to finish this team ^^^ using only 6 trades?

EDIT: starting to think D.Smith > J.Elliot is a good idea!?

charliesheen

Jay

Quote from: charliesheen on June 04, 2012, 09:04:38 PM
Can post team your up against?
mate. Does it really matter? Im probly gonna losr, but i'll still be on top by percentage, whether I trade or not, ill be top...and its getting to the stagw where trades are vital! Just keep my situation in mind when opinionating CS! Anyway here is HIS team....remember HIS not mine:

B: deledio goddard clarke shaw grimes hargrave dempsey ellis darley
M: stanton pendlebury ablett dal-santo priddis d.smith horsley neale
R: natanui sandilands jenkins stephenson
F: franklin dangerfield sidebottom pavlich whitecross porplyzia pfeiffer zorko hall

charliesheen

Reckon you can finish top 4 by tanking 2 rounds of byes?

Scotland bit of an issue

Jay

Quote from: charliesheen on June 04, 2012, 11:42:59 PM
Reckon you can finish top 4 by tanking 2 rounds of byes?

Scotland bit of an issue
in short. Yes i do think I can still finish top 4! Im a game clear of 2nd and have best percentage! Might just add that im 3rd by total points, so im not invincible haha

Dont bring up Scotland mate! Bring him in for smedts...smedts late in, rises in price...scotland plays, scores 85, out for 3 weeks!!!!

charliesheen

Selling Smith good idea, not sure about Elliot.  You can even take a stab in the dark at Tom Mitchell.  He will get games eventually, and you don't care about byes anyway.

If I were to disregard byes.  I would be keen on getting the following upgrades

BACKS: MJ & Waters
MIDS: JPK & Swan
FWDS: Beams, SJ, Chapman

Jay

Not sure bout Elliot either...but what other options are there? Sexton? Mitchell?

Ive been studying my team, and I actually only need 4 upgrades for now! D6, M5, M6, F5. This means id keep eski as D7 and zorko as F7 for a while, which im ok with...

So: 1 of treloar/milera/adams > beams/SJ/chapman
2 of shiel/mcdonald/d.smith/magner > JPK/Swan
1 of delaney/ellis/darley > waters/MJ

How do I go about this CS?

Ringo

With injuries to Swan and Pendles is Marley Williams an alternative at a very cheap price ($94,600) to make some cash if named this week which I suspect he would be given Pies are playing Melbourne.  Has a huge negative B/e as well.

Jay

Quote from: Ringo on June 05, 2012, 09:30:09 AM
With injuries to Swan and Pendles is Marley Williams an alternative at a very cheap price ($94,600) to make some cash if named this week which I suspect he would be given Pies are playing Melbourne.  Has a huge negative B/e as well.
yeag good point Ringo! 94k very tempting. How is his long-term JS?

charliesheen

Jay

Team im planning to have going into finals:

goddard deledio shaw broughton scotland WATERS malceski <ellis darley>
ablett pendles selwood boyd THOMPSON SWAN <shiel magner>
giles sandi <orren redden>
franklin sidearse zaha danger martin CHAPPY zorko <treloar milera>

Obviously rooks will change...what's best way to achieve this roughly?

Jay

Howdy charliesheen and others :D

Was a disastround for me but I knew it was coming! Only 1125 for me this week, lets never speak of it again, and move on thanks! To make it worse, i dropped my league game and slipped to 2nd by '%', still game clear of 3rd.

Ive got some major decisions regarding injuries to Sandi, Zaha, Scotland...hopefully shaw & pendles are back soon

But what to do???
12 trades...5.5k...going for league(2)
B: goddard deledio scotland broughton shaw malceski delaney <ellis darley>
M: ablett pendlebury boyd selwood shiel mcdonald <d.smith magner>
R: sandilands giles <redden stephenson>
F: franklin sidebottom dangerfield zaharakis martin zorko treloar <milera adams>