Jayman's team! (going for league win)

Started by Jay, February 16, 2012, 08:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Quote from: MC on April 13, 2012, 01:40:37 PM

Keep Broughton - he has a much higher chance of becoming a keeper than Dempsey. It will be semi-unique having him after this week and it could pay off big time!

8)

Jay

Trades considering:
Fyfe-->sidearse
shaw->carrazzo
Mumford-->sandi

think im only going mummy to sandi...BUT i feel holding fyfe is risky!

GoldDigger

Mummy, Shaw, Fyfe, Goodes .... Hmmm .... how did that work out for you??

Carnage everywhere for a lot of teams, mate!

Jay

Quote from: GoldDigger on April 21, 2012, 09:46:19 AM
Mummy, Shaw, Fyfe, Goodes .... Hmmm .... how did that work out for you??

Carnage everywhere for a lot of teams, mate!
not too good mate...at least I dont have any 0s :/

Trades I made:
Fyfe-->sidearse
Mummy-->sandi

Ringo

Mummy to Sandi was good for you. For your info watched the game last night and although he had some treatment on legs in second quarter ran the game out strongly especially in the forth quarter when game was there to be won.   IMO if there was concern with him and with Clarke also in the team would not have continued with him in the ruck.

Jay

charliesheen

Good trades.  Mummy > Sandi, extremely risky but could pay off big time.  Personally too much risk for me.

Jay

Quote from: charliesheen on April 21, 2012, 11:44:56 PM
Good trades.  Mummy > Sandi, extremely risky but could pay off big time.  Personally too much risk for me.
dont see the risk in it mate? Was more hesitant locking in fyfe > sidearse...mumford has a back problem that has caused him to only play 2 games out of 4...made sense to jump of then & there :)

Jay

Round 4 score: 2147                 overall: 13323                round 4 rank: 13000            average league position: 3.6

Quite happy with my round...didnt lose a league game and went up 11,774 places in overall

Heroes
Backline rookies (bugg morris ellis)
Joel Selwood (still the best selwood showed with a class 144)
Jon Giles (could be a keeper at this rate)
Eski (boosted his average to 93 and took his price to +400k)
My trade-ins (sandi and sidearse both comfortably cracked the ton scoring 230 between them)
Porplyzia (took his price up 40k)

Villians

Boyd (scored <90...now averaging <110...price went down 21k
Martin (averaging 75...enough said)
My starting fwd rookies (hall smith kennedy- scored 140)

how my team is looking
85k           21 trades
Goddard deledio malceski ellis broughton bugg morris <shaw smedts(E)>
Ablett(C) murphy(VC) selwood boyd magner mcdonald <shiel(E) ledger>
Giles sandi <redden stephenson>
Franklin goodes kennedy porplyzia sidearse martin milera <smith(E) hall>

trades i am looking at
ledger-->treloar

Ringo

Like us all probably keeping a watch on Ablett.

Will be doing the same trade myself Ledger > Treloar.

Keep an eye on Kennedy his B/e are now positive and with the low scores he has had in the last 2 games may be time to cash him over the next couple of weeks. Also Millera he has a b/e of 33 this week. So you may want to consider.

I am keeping an eye on Browny - He had his swagger back on Saturday Night after taking a couple of contested marks. Price will probably drop a little due to low score in first game back. Would be a steal if price dropped to $350k perfect downgrade/upgrade. Perfect F7 if he averages 90 for year.

Jay

Yo charliesheen, ringo, gold digger, tor01doc, MC, ANYONE :D

I am looking at only 1 trade for this week as I have already used 3...that trade is ledger-->treloar! i am copping a donut in my rucks but doubt I will do anything about it...

Please help :)

Ringo

Ledger to Treloar is fine.
Sandi will be in and out would be tempted to bite the bullet and go Sandi to Nic Nat and pocket $93k Nic Nat is 3rd in ruck averages so far so you can not go to wrong. Your decision though.

Jay

wow ringo...didnt even consider it!!! But could work...would sandi to nicnat be a waste of a trade since I just traded sandi in last week for mummy!

I think i need a tad more convincing :D

GoldDigger

charliesheen

Ok... In regards to the ruck.

Option A)

Bite the bullet take Naitanui on the cheap and pretend this never happened.  Assumes these type of stupid injuries will occur, and he will fade in 2nd half of season.

Option B)

Assume Sandilands will be the highest scoring ruck of 2012, averaging close to ~115+, missing about 2-3 games, with 1 game not covered by rookie score.

Take a pick on the assumption you want to make.  Neither is correct or incorrect.  With the way Redden/Orren are looking each game Sandilands misses may be potentially a donut using the 3RR structure.