Jayman's team! (going for league win)

Started by Jay, February 16, 2012, 08:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Quote from: felsty on March 07, 2012, 12:29:26 PM
Love the/our new team! Pretty perfect in my books and don't worry too much about Clarke.. He hasn't really lit it up so far in the nab and there are better rookies around!! 9.57/10

Great call! Haha! Definite cheer for that :)
Definitely better having a combined thread than 14* individual ones though!

*At last count

j

i'd down grade Sandi to someone like Z Smith, Kreuzer or McIntosh and use the cash to beef up your forward line

j

sorry just saw the updated team, comment retracted.

PICCOLLO

Quote from: Jayman on March 07, 2012, 01:20:14 PM
Quote from: PICCOLLO on March 07, 2012, 01:05:49 PM
Team solid jayman.  My only quibble is playing 2 rookie fwds on the park.  Darling, tapscott and matera were last years best and they avg 65-70 ish between them.  Meanwhile duigan, heppel, lower and stanley avg 10 ppg more.  Obviously a lot of other factors come into that but id much sooner play 2 def or 3 mid rookies than 2 fwd rookies.  Just worth considering.
Maybe downgrade caddy to shiel and try and get porpoise in fwds?
I see what you mean...but i really want caddy in my team! Dont you have faith in weedon or h-smith or pfeiffer or kerridge. And devon smith can go into forwards as well, and i could get smedts in there as well!

I have faith in treloar getting 70 avg on the wing but gws fwds wont get many opportunities.
Caddy set to be a gun but pricey given shiel will likely be even better.

Jay

Quote from: MC on March 07, 2012, 08:34:12 PM
Quote from: felsty on March 07, 2012, 12:29:26 PM
Love the/our new team! Pretty perfect in my books and don't worry too much about Clarke.. He hasn't really lit it up so far in the nab and there are better rookies around!! 9.57/10

Great call! Haha! Definite cheer for that :)
Definitely better having a combined thread than 14* individual ones though!

*At last count
haha

Quote from: j on March 07, 2012, 08:39:08 PM
i'd down grade Sandi to someone like Z Smith, Kreuzer or McIntosh and use the cash to beef up your forward line
Quote from: j on March 07, 2012, 08:42:31 PM
sorry just saw the updated team, comment retracted.
No worries mate :)

Quote from: PICCOLLO on March 07, 2012, 09:51:46 PM
Quote from: Jayman on March 07, 2012, 01:20:14 PM
Quote from: PICCOLLO on March 07, 2012, 01:05:49 PM
Team solid jayman.  My only quibble is playing 2 rookie fwds on the park.  Darling, tapscott and matera were last years best and they avg 65-70 ish between them.  Meanwhile duigan, heppel, lower and stanley avg 10 ppg more.  Obviously a lot of other factors come into that but id much sooner play 2 def or 3 mid rookies than 2 fwd rookies.  Just worth considering.
Maybe downgrade caddy to shiel and try and get porpoise in fwds?
I see what you mean...but i really want caddy in my team! Dont you have faith in weedon or h-smith or pfeiffer or kerridge. And devon smith can go into forwards as well, and i could get smedts in there as well!

I have faith in treloar getting 70 avg on the wing but gws fwds wont get many opportunities.
Caddy set to be a gun but pricey given shiel will likely be even better.
treloar is good, but has injury troubles yeah? Same with sheil!

Jay

* LATEST SIDE!!! *

Goddard shaw birchall HEPPEL hargrave ellis darley <smedts morris>
Ablett murphy selwood caddy hogan magner <d.smith brown>
Mumford h-mac <giles redden>
franklin goodes PAVLICH martin DANGERFIELD PORPLYZIA COUCH<pfeiffer HORLIN-SMITH>

thoughts??

Ringo

Cash left Jay?
Def: Sound -
Mids: Sound - Just personal but not a fan of Murphy this year at M2.  Just concerned that Gibbs and Judd will takes points off each other this year.  Just another Option Rockliff. Priddis or Swallow.
Rucks. Sound
Forwards Great

Rate 9/10

Jay

about 2k left! would u rather nds than murph?

Ringo

Reasonable unique but you can not afford him.

Jay

Quote from: Ringo on March 09, 2012, 10:12:33 PM
Reasonable unique but you can not afford him.
oh shower! Forgot about that :/

Might have to stick with marc then aye? Should still have a good year imo

GlassHarmonium

Liking the look of your side here Jayman

Def: Cant fault, Heppel is a great unique if he can continue last years form

Mids: Hope Caddy can give you something as M4! other than that looks good

Ruc: Hmac is a risk, but if he gets enough game time will score highly

Fwd: great picks

9/10!

gotheroos!

Quote from: Jayman on March 09, 2012, 06:20:41 PM
* LATEST SIDE!!! *

Goddard shaw birchall HEPPEL hargrave ellis darley <smedts morris>
Ablett murphy selwood caddy hogan magner <d.smith brown>
franklin goodes PAVLICH martin DANGERFIELD PORPLYZIA COUCH<pfeiffer HORLIN-SMITH>

thoughts??
cheers for helping with my team.
defence: nice. heppell is a gamble but if he lifts his game then he'll be a great pick.
mids: id downgrade hogan and upgrade caddy to a premium. hasn't shown much in preseason games.
rucks: fine.
fwds: gerat. maybe downgrade pavlich as porpus is to dear for a f6. then use money to upgrade mids

johnnytheboy1

Hi Jayman,

I would leave out  Hogan as he was bad today. Miles is playing better so i would look at bringing him in the other player you could look at is Koby Stevens.
Apart from that you have a strong team. I give your team a 8.5/10. The way Martin played today you couln't leave him out.

Jay

dyson should go ok. I like the picks of caddy and h-mac! caddy teared up tonigh and is a lock! and hamish IS the best midpriced ruckman. hogan will probably just hold his spot in my team, would be gone if neale hadnt got injured!!! i think porps is the perfect f6 given the lack of rookie fwds.

Jay

*LATEST SIDE*

Goddard shaw birchall heppell hargrave ellis darley <smedts morris>
Ablett murphy selwood caddy hogan KAVANAGH <d.smith MILES>
Franklin goodes pavlich martin dangerfield porplyzia couch<HALL h-smith>

a couple of rookie changes...you like?