Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on March 04, 2012, 12:16:22 PM
LATEST SIDE!!!

approx. $50,000
Goddard shaw birchall broughton hargrave clarke darley <smedts morris>
Ablett murphy selwood caddy hogan magner <d.smith brown>
Mcevoy h-mac <giles o.steph>
franklin goodes fyfe martin dangerfield weedon saad <pfeiffer h.smith>

Only player im not sure about is danger....i could go cheaper and get porps but having a 220k player as my f5 seems a bit risky...then again i have done that in my backs tho???

Im not sure on danger at the moment either he is in my team but far from locked, if sidearse looked half decent he wouldnt be but he didnt so hi is...

great backline cant fault it. 3+1 mids strong enough, solid rucks if hmac continues his form, great fwd line if danger can continue his scoring with thomo and vanberlo back??

solid side no weaknesses

ando_10

LATEST SIDE!!!

approx. $50,000

Only player im not sure about is danger....i could go cheaper and get porps but having a 220k player as my f5 seems a bit risky...then again i have done that in my backs tho???

backs: solid no problems here i like the birchall move he should average over 100 this year with hawthorns style of play

mids: caddy is the interesting one he hasnt played at all yet this year and only saw a little bit last year so still very unknown for mine alot of hype around him. cant fault it otherwise :)

rucks: as you said same as mine :)

forwards: i like it a little unsure with danger as you said but he has to break out at somestage :)

8/10 :) well done pal.

felsty

LATEST SIDE!!!

approx. $50,000

Backs - great line, love hargrave at d5 and the others speak for themselves
Mids - great again although hogan looks like tagging so be careful of that.. will rise in cash regardless i suppose
Rucks- solid, have a good feeling about hmac ;)
fwds - solid again, hopefully danger will rise to the occasion THIS year

cant really say any improvements.. just keep watching nab. few players im iffy on like martin in first few rounds, hargrave, and i reckon you could save money downgrading caddy and hogan considering they are only going to be cash cows anyway

if you have the time give mine a rate http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49763.0.html

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 04, 2012, 01:17:02 PM
Im not sure on danger at the moment either he is in my team but far from locked, if sidearse looked half decent he wouldnt be but he didnt so hi is...

great backline cant fault it. 3+1 mids strong enough, solid rucks if hmac continues his form, great fwd line if danger can continue his scoring with thomo and vanberlo back??

solid side no weaknesses
sidearse did play well actually...getting subbed off affected his score
As i said...danger is risky and im not sure i want him in my team but he has great potential and is one of the only decent options with a rnd11 bye
Quote from: ando_10 on March 04, 2012, 04:01:06 PM
backs: solid no problems here i like the birchall move he should average over 100 this year with hawthorns style of play

mids: caddy is the interesting one he hasnt played at all yet this year and only saw a little bit last year so still very unknown for mine alot of hype around him. cant fault it otherwise :)

rucks: as you said same as mine :)

forwards: i like it a little unsure with danger as you said but he has to break out at somestage :)

8/10 :) well done pal.
only reason caddy hasnt played yet is because he went to arizona for altitude training, which is good i guess :)
Quote from: felsty on March 04, 2012, 06:54:10 PM
Backs - great line, love hargrave at d5 and the others speak for themselves
Mids - great again although hogan looks like tagging so be careful of that.. will rise in cash regardless i suppose
Rucks- solid, have a good feeling about hmac ;)
fwds - solid again, hopefully danger will rise to the occasion THIS year

cant really say any improvements.. just keep watching nab. few players im iffy on like martin in first few rounds, hargrave, and i reckon you could save money downgrading caddy and hogan considering they are only going to be cash cows anyway

if you have the time give mine a rate http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49763.0.html
yer hogan does look like tagging but has still scored very well in nab....i do see where your coming from with caddy and hogan

Jay

LATEST SIDE!!!

franklin goodes fyfe martin sidebottom weedon saad <pfeiffer kerridge>

New changes:
Sidebum and kerridge IN FOR danger and horlin-smith

gotheroos!

cheers for the help with my team.

now for urs:

defence: perfect. but downgrade clarke. shaw is enough pie coverage.
mids: i reckon ur one gun short. perhaps downgrade hogan and upgrade caddy as u already have selwood and ablett.
rucks: good. but i'd probably go for mumford (nice fixtures) and mcintosh can be downgraded to redden
fwds: fine. perhaps get dangerfield instead of martin for early fixtures / cash. check rookies.
8.5 - 9/10

felsty

Quote from: Jayman on March 06, 2012, 05:47:10 PM
LATEST SIDE!!!

franklin goodes fyfe martin sidebottom weedon saad <pfeiffer kerridge>

New changes:
Sidebum and kerridge IN FOR danger and horlin-smith

Ah I did have Sidebottom in above danger but I took him out.. Like to know your thoughts on this!
Great backs although I hate broughton and his yoyo scores.. Watch Clarke didn't play great on the weekend
Confused by the caddy pick.. Possible premium or just cash cow? I would look at ditching him for a rookie and upgrading mcevoy!
Perfect forwards. I swear everyone's forward line is going to look like this before round 1 lol
9/10 I would just look at upgrading mcevoy. I'm a saints man and love the guy but there are a lot of better blokes out there IMO
Great side nonetheless

Jay

Thanks for your input guys! Im looking at upgrading mcevoy to mumford!? But ive figured it would have to come at the expense of marty clarke! I will let you know when ive finalised a team with the new rucks. Will probably look something like this:

*TENTATIVE, NEW, EXPERIMENTAL TEAM*

Goddard shaw BIRCHALL/ENRIGHT/HEPPEL  broughton hargrave SPURR/WEBBERLEY/ELLIS  darley <smedts morris>

MUMFORD h-mac <giles o.steph>

franklin goodes fyfe martin sidebottom weedon SAAD/HORLIN-SMITH <pfeiffer kerridge>

thoughts?

felsty

Love the/our new team! Pretty perfect in my books and don't worry too much about Clarke.. He hasn't really lit it up so far in the nab and there are better rookies around!! 9.57/10

Jay

Quote from: felsty on March 07, 2012, 12:29:26 PM
Love the/our new team! Pretty perfect in my books and don't worry too much about Clarke.. He hasn't really lit it up so far in the nab and there are better rookies around!! 9.57/10
ahaha cheers mate. I'll probly end up keeping birchall as my D3, due to my bye structure that forces me to change saad-->horlin-smith. Ellis will probably end up being my D6 :)

felsty

In that way we differ. Perhaps it's my bias but I'm a Saints man and can see this Egyptian freak-of-nature winning 13 cars over the season for his goals of the year! Just hope Ramadan doesn't stop him :S

Jay

Quote from: felsty on March 07, 2012, 12:44:18 PM
In that way we differ. Perhaps it's my bias but I'm a Saints man and can see this Egyptian freak-of-nature winning 13 cars over the season for his goals of the year! Just hope Ramadan doesn't stop him :S
i actually think ellis will be my D6!

Well i have no choice! If i want to keep birchall as my D3 instead of enright/heppel i have to get rid of a rnd 13 forward for a rnd 12 one...therefore saad-->horlin-smith makes sense yeah? In case your wondering why, its due to my bye structure

PICCOLLO

Team solid jayman.  My only quibble is playing 2 rookie fwds on the park.  Darling, tapscott and matera were last years best and they avg 65-70 ish between them.  Meanwhile duigan, heppel, lower and stanley avg 10 ppg more.  Obviously a lot of other factors come into that but id much sooner play 2 def or 3 mid rookies than 2 fwd rookies.  Just worth considering.
Maybe downgrade caddy to shiel and try and get porpoise in fwds?

Jay

*LATEST SIDE*

Goddard shaw birchall broughton hargrave ellis darley <smedts morris>
Mumford h-mac <giles redden>
franklin goodes fyfe martin sidebottom weedon horlin-smith <pfeiffer kerridge>

Jay

Quote from: PICCOLLO on March 07, 2012, 01:05:49 PM
Team solid jayman.  My only quibble is playing 2 rookie fwds on the park.  Darling, tapscott and matera were last years best and they avg 65-70 ish between them.  Meanwhile duigan, heppel, lower and stanley avg 10 ppg more.  Obviously a lot of other factors come into that but id much sooner play 2 def or 3 mid rookies than 2 fwd rookies.  Just worth considering.
Maybe downgrade caddy to shiel and try and get porpoise in fwds?
I see what you mean...but i really want caddy in my team! Dont you have faith in weedon or h-smith or pfeiffer or kerridge. And devon smith can go into forwards as well, and i could get smedts in there as well!