Jayman's team! (going for league win)

Started by Jay, February 16, 2012, 08:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on July 27, 2012, 06:29:08 PM
Fever's hot. Like Roughy in the ruck.

You could still sit on Giles though. He may do enough not to drop too much this week.

You have had over 11000 views on this post.

I am responsible for 8000 of them! Time to get a life.
haha thanks mate

fever

Jay

Quote from: fever on July 29, 2012, 04:28:05 PM
hope you held giles mate
haha yeah i did mate. Bit angry at myself for not biting the bullet and trading darley > bagley...wouldve gone close to letting me not cop a percentage killing in my league game which i have already conceded defeat (unless nds, boyd, priddis score roughly 450 between them :P ) and also freed up cash...

Oh well...bring on finals I say...had enough of holding these last few trades

Jay

Another bloody loss for me this week despite scoring 2450 from 20 players. Im now a tad worried as it is possible for me to drop out the 4! Need a win this week or even a honourable loss to consolidate

10.5k. 3trades. Going for league(2nd)
goddard deledio scotland mjohnson broughton h.shaw s.shaw <ellis darley>
ablett pendlebury selwood boyd dal-santo priddis <gibson d.smith>
mumford giles <campbell orren>
franklin sidebottom dangerfield roughead martin cloke zorko <milera adams>

tor01doc

Wait on Broughton.

If out then upgrade.

Stay posted for more gratuitous advice

And remember - you get what you pay for!   ;)

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on July 30, 2012, 08:13:58 PM
Wait on Broughton.

If out then upgrade.

Stay posted for more gratuitous advice

And remember - you get what you pay for!  ;)
my new golden rule ;)

I agree...if greg is out, he has gotta go! Where do I get the moolah from tho? Considering i didntt downgrade last week.

Jay

With broughton now officially ruled out for the year :o he is goneski! Anyone have any ideas?

tor01doc

Oi there,

How about...ummmm..get rid of Broughton AND Buddy!?  :o

Yes, if you trade both out, you could get Beams and Suckling OR ROK and Hurn.

Just a thought from left field.

If Buddy misses 2 rounds, you'll be stronger by far for those 2 and just a bit weaker for the rest - if at all.

Jay

tor01doc

That is exactly what I would prescribe.  ;)

Ringo

Jay this is a suggestion from left field to replace Broughton and maybe a POD for you to look at Harbrow from Suns. Averaging 100 from the 4 games since his return from injury.  Stumbled across him in my research and may take him myself.

Jay

Quote from: Ringo on August 02, 2012, 06:53:27 AM
Jay this is a suggestion from left field to replace Broughton and maybe a POD for you to look at Harbrow from Suns. Averaging 100 from the 4 games since his return from injury.  Stumbled across him in my research and may take him myself.
yeah i like that Ringo! Dont have enough to do a straight swap...

D.smith > mcintyre???
Broughton > prem. def

Thoughts?

Ringo

OK sorry was not sure you had the cash I did though.

You only have 3 trades left and need cash so obviosly a downgrade is necessary. Smith is your best option to either McIntyre or Couch both will keep the DPP.  With Gibson playing strongly do not necessarily need to rely on thiis unless mass restings.

Broughton to a Prem and hopefully 100k to assist with last trade.  If looking at Harbrow has an achievable B/e which is why I am probaby moving on him this week. Only owned by .65% of teams so relying on him as a POD for my second last trade for Broughton.  He is playing the Bock riole on his return and final 4 games are against Melbourne, GWS, (both of which he should be up there and GCS will be striving for a win) Hawthorn, Carlton and Adelaide where ball will be predominantly in Suns back half.

You could trade Millera instaed of Smith but will lose $50k. Smith has an achievable B/e whereas Milera does not.

Jay

Quote from: Ringo on August 02, 2012, 08:32:56 AM
OK sorry was not sure you had the cash I did though.

You only have 3 trades left and need cash so obviosly a downgrade is necessary. Smith is your best option to either McIntyre or Couch both will keep the DPP.  With Gibson playing strongly do not necessarily need to rely on thiis unless mass restings.

Broughton to a Prem and hopefully 100k to assist with last trade.  If looking at Harbrow has an achievable B/e which is why I am probaby moving on him this week. Only owned by .65% of teams so relying on him as a POD for my second last trade for Broughton.  He is playing the Bock riole on his return and final 4 games are against Melbourne, GWS, (both of which he should be up there and GCS will be striving for a win) Hawthorn, Carlton and Adelaide where ball will be predominantly in Suns back half.

You could trade Millera instaed of Smith but will lose $50k. Smith has an achievable B/e whereas Milera does not.
cheers ringo!

Ill certainly look at Harbrow when making the broughton trade! Either him, birchall or waters i think!

I dont think trading milera will work because next week i want to trade giles > fyfe and move roughy to rucks! And milera downgrade wont get me there

Jay

Anyone likre the idea of broyughton to fisher¿