Leigh Adams or David Zaharakis

Started by simma1978, February 16, 2012, 01:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh Adams or David Zaharakis? Which one will be the better Supercoach performer in 2012?

Leigh Adams
David Zaharakis

simma1978

Leigh Adams or David Zaharakis? Which one will be the better Supercoach performer in 2012?

PowerMan

If you wan't to take a risk, go with L Adams... If you wan't to play safe get Zaha.

I've had the same problem, and I've gone with L Adams, I really think he's gonna be the Rockliff of last year.

Fletch74

Quote from: PowerMan on February 16, 2012, 01:33:02 PM
If you wan't to take a risk, go with L Adams... If you wan't to play safe get Zaha.

I've had the same problem, and I've gone with L Adams, I really think he's gonna be the Rockliff of last year.
Why's that PM? He's been around for a while now, but never gone that next step.

Adams has always been a favourite of mine. I've always penciled him at the start of each season, but never had the balls to go with him. Why is this year different?

Speculator

wow i just looked at the poll results. The tide has really turned against zaharakis over the last month or so. I thought he was locked in almost every team but now he is on the outer. Does he have a knee problem or something? I vaguely remember reading that

Bruce McAvaney

Zaha because he doesn't play for North

theta

Quote from: Speculator on February 16, 2012, 02:00:07 PM
wow i just looked at the poll results. The tide has really turned against zaharakis over the last month or so. I thought he was locked in almost every team but now he is on the outer. Does he have a knee problem or something? I vaguely remember reading that
QuoteZaharakis played every game last year despite knee tendinitis which left him unable to run for three days after each match day. The injury has also affected his pre-season. He spent most of November lifting weights, and only hit the track to test out his knee in December. Even with the rehab-focused running, he pronounced himself sorer than he had been in any of his previous three years at the club. With Hocking and Watson both back on the park, Dream Team coaches will also need to consider whether Zaharakis is likely to spend as much time in the middle as he did in the back half of 2011.
http://www.bigpondsport.com/dream-team-builder-david-zaharakis/tabid/91/newsid/82816/default.aspx

roo boys!

Quote from: Bruce McAvaney on February 16, 2012, 03:57:03 PM
Zaha because he doesn't play for North
Other way round ;)

Adams because he does play for North.

Locinator

PICCOLLO

Neither?  Id pick goodes, chappy, steve j, franklin, fyfe, pav, martin before those guys. 

Usman

the fact that neither have much better SC scores compared to DT scores playing these roles worries me. Generally with the real performers you will see a large SC advantage early in their career followed by DT slighlty catching up with a more permanent move to the midfield.

The Supercoach

Leigh Adams is a classy player that will explode this year. With Boomer playing more forward Leigh Adams will get in the guts i no north have other young midfielders  but Adams should play pro-dominantly midfield but can always go forward and snag a couple goals. He is a uncompleted, complete player. By that i mean he can play mid and fwd and take an over head mark and kick straight, he just needs to improve slightly in amount of disposals.

Usman

its either gray or adams for me but Gray seems to show more in terms of impact and higher scoring but adams is more consistent he just hasnt produced much better in SC than DT as i mentioned before usualy the sign of a quality player. There are exceptions of course such as Dane Swan

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: PICCOLLO on February 16, 2012, 09:32:10 PM
Neither?  Id pick goodes, chappy, steve j, franklin, fyfe, pav, martin before those guys.

this. you want to try and get the best players in each position. leigh adams wont go near this and zaha will be between 10th and 15th for forwards. the only reason i would look at one of these is if players clashed with Byes