N.Roo v J.Brown v S.Sidebottom

Started by mpollock, February 16, 2012, 12:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

Who would you pick out of these three?

ajjewell

I think Browny will be the best value by the end of the season

mpollock

Sidebottom is the youngest and on the way up ... Brown was briefly injured in his first intra-club match - perhaps signs of things to come ...

I can see Brown potentially smashing it for 2-3 rounds but then getting injured.

N.Roo has a fantastic record aside from last year ... when apparently he was playing injured in a side that struggled for the first half of the year.  If the Saints are up in the NAB perhaps he is worth a look.

Sidebottom for me at the moment .. will watch the NAB with interest ...

Colliwobblers

HTM

pavs nose

They are all bargains. Lock it in eddie

MC

Nroo>Sidebottom>Brown

Roo should be back to 100+ this year, he played shizen last year and still managed to avg 87 or so! Sidey to get more time through the middle with the new coach and Brown to come out flying only to crash down hard in rd6ish.

strikes91

Quote from: mpollock on February 16, 2012, 12:28:53 AM
Sidebottom is the youngest and on the way up ... Brown was briefly injured in his first intra-club match - perhaps signs of things to come ...

I can see Brown potentially smashing it for 2-3 rounds but then getting injured.

N.Roo has a fantastic record aside from last year ... when apparently he was playing injured in a side that struggled for the first half of the year.  If the Saints are up in the NAB perhaps he is worth a look.

Sidebottom for me at the moment .. will watch the NAB with interest ...

you cant predict injuries, no one can