Kruizer v Z.Smith

Started by mpollock, February 16, 2012, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

Who would you pick out of these two?

ajjewell

I have given Zac Smith the call up in my team, less big man competition at the suns compared to the blues

mpollock

I agree ... If Kruizer was the number  1 ruckman all season I would go him ... but don't see that happening.

SydneyRox

There is plenty of upside for both of these guys, picking the right one might make a season!
The fact is Smith is in his second season, and might struggle this year for consistency.
If Kruezer could make it through the season without injury then I think he will easily outscore Smith for the year.

Ringo

Gone Smith myself, Reason is that he has bulked up a little and will be No 1 Ruck at suns.  Should improve this rear and rise in value making a juicy trade if he starts to decline later in the year as he did last year.

ScoreGasm

Got Kreuizer locked and loaded :)

ando_10

should of done a poll champ.

cause it looks like this thread is a bit of both

ill say smith only cause he has the most upside.

reesbr

Zac smith. If Kruez was number 1 it would be different

Fletch74

Quote from: ScoreGasm on February 16, 2012, 09:52:55 AM
Your reasons? Everyone seems to have Smith, so why would you go with Kruezer?

Me, myself and I are going with Smith, despite the second year rule, he has had a good preseason and will be a good upgrade target for Sandi, etc later in the season.

Bruce McAvaney

2nd year rule doesn't exist

Fletch74

Usman

Quote from: Bruce McAvaney on February 16, 2012, 03:54:55 PM
2nd year rule doesn't exist

Finally somone that agrees with me. It doesnt.

Colliwobblers

i'd go smith but it depends how the blues use kruezer he could have a great season used right, and freako reckons he will just between you and me

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Fletch74 on February 16, 2012, 12:33:38 PM
Quote from: ScoreGasm on February 16, 2012, 09:52:55 AM
Your reasons? Everyone seems to have Smith, so why would you go with Kruezer?

Me, myself and I are going with Smith, despite the second year rule, he has had a good preseason and will be a good upgrade target for Sandi, etc later in the season.
Ive got Kreuzer.
I have no reason why, I just think that with the expected improvement in Carlton, he will be swept upon.

Bruizer81

Kruezer got smashed by Hampson in their training drills and can't see Big K playing much in the ruck.

Will add some much needed power in the forward line to help bring the ball to ground and take some strong grabs.

Carlton need a big powerful forward and since Henderson didn't work out, Big K will develop into something special.

I would take Smith, gun in the making