Barlow + Leuenberger
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

KBcokebotl

have swan ablett jelwood + rookies in mids
and Mumford in ruck
If Hmac has a good Nab cup and finds a regular spot in the kangas lineup
could turn out a good risk to take
Traded pendles in mid last year and cost me a couple trades, Im thinking it might be easier to chase another ruckman
later in the year than pendles again
Anyone got a suggestion cheers

Kuruki

yeah i would not suggest getting Barlow or Pendels with your current midfield. Try and stick to only 2 premiums from the same bye round in your mid.

Holz

i dont think he will have any problem finding a spot in the team, people forget he was close to AA and is very important for the roos team. If he wasn't going to play he would have got traded. The only risk is he might not score high enough to be worth it. I have personally gone hmac and barlow.

If you get in Pendles you would have to trade out 1 of Swan, Pendels, Selwood to avoid the bye. So based of that i would pick up Barlow so you can trade him out for a guy like rocky or boyd.

I would say Rocky and Hmac

KBcokebotl

Yep i hear ya but Im only going for league win (though I  finished in top 2k in the last 2 years)  I only just lost one of my GFs last year  (thanxs capt Swan) and want revenge
My strategy is to take as many players from 1 bye as possible and count that game as a loss; saving my trades to strengthen my team , might mean I dont finish top this year but hopefully still make top 4, while every1 will be sideways trading to avoid donuts I will have xtra trades up my sleeve come finals. Dunno if any1 else is thinkin this way?

Justin Bieber

KBcokebotl

Quote from: whatlez on February 14, 2012, 08:46:48 PM
Two prem rucks, can't beat it.
Yeah I went the safest combo ever with Cox and Sandi last year hoping to set and forget
:(           sandi did score well b4 his toe troubles though

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KBcokebotl on February 14, 2012, 09:02:52 PM
Yeah I went the safest combo ever with Cox and Sandi last year hoping to set and forget

Burger, Mummy seems like the perferct combo this year.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on February 14, 2012, 09:11:03 PM
Quote from: KBcokebotl on February 14, 2012, 09:02:52 PM

Burger, Mummy seems like the perferct combo this year.
Jacobs and Giles ;)

For you I'd go Barlow and Leuen.