Main Menu

Bootstudder Promotion!!

Started by Cruiseon, August 03, 2009, 11:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

A thread within a thread about the thread.

Does anyone know how the classifications of which we are all part work?

How does one move from a boot studder up the treadmill of life to eventually become coach and are these outlined anywhere?

Appreciate your insght to this most important of issues.

hibbo

Cruiseon

Thanks Hibbo.

Still a bit vague but I get the general idea, I'm surprised Monty isn't more defined about it.

I reckon if you start up a thread that has > 50 posts or 400 reads that could/should add weight. Quality over quantity - we can all get mindless posting stats in the backline, Joel Bowdenesque!!

Just a thought.

hibbo

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 04, 2009, 06:24:41 AM

Thanks Hibbo.

Still a bit vague but I get the general idea, I'm surprised Monty isn't more defined about it.

I reckon if you start up a thread that has > 50 posts or 400 reads that could/should add weight. Quality over quantity - we can all get mindless posting stats in the backline, Joel Bowdenesque!!

Just a thought.

Not a bad idea at all, might be hard to judge though, but yeah I think it's done just on # of posts.

Cruiseon

Do we actually know exactly how many posts are required to progress each level?

hibbo

Pretty sure it's 500 for Assistant Coach and then 1000 to become a Coach.

yeahsup

2Fat2Old

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 04, 2009, 06:24:41 AM

Just a thought.

Shh!!!  :o

Hey Presti doesn't even get mindless stats each week. He just punches the ball but he's one of the first picked by Malthouse every time.

BradStar

one problem, m0nty has a life, dosent spend his life on his website.

hibbo

Quote from: BradStar on August 05, 2009, 07:09:19 AM

Well you'd think the person who made this site would spend a fair bit of time on it, after all he does have to check for spamming etc.

BradStar

Quote from: hibbo on August 05, 2009, 07:16:08 AM
Quote from: BradStar on August 05, 2009, 07:09:19 AM

Well you'd think the person who made this site would spend a fair bit of time on it, after all he does have to check for spamming etc.
but i think other stuff comes before the forum.

hibbo

hmmm maybe, but I reckon you'd be surprised. Anyway it doesn't matter, would be nice - but aint' gonna happen.

BradStar

yeh, sometimes m0nty pops up though.

Cruiseon

Maybe if we all think hard enough and believe......Monty will pop up!!!!

2Fat2Old