Main Menu

Jack Grimes

Started by TheBestThereIs, February 13, 2012, 10:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBestThereIs

What do you guys think of Grimes? can he average 95+... if he stays injury free i think he can, been apoointed co-captain suggests he has impressed pre season, im 50/50 on whether or not to get him...thoughts?

Nick_1069

watch him throughout the nab cup. if all goes smoothly then i reckon he is a must pick for that price. a dead set gun, hopefully he can play a full year this time around!

tor01doc

Leave him out. I want him to be my POD!

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: tor01doc on February 13, 2012, 11:26:54 PM
Leave him out. I want him to be my POD!

Good luck!
He's in nearly 20% of teams at the moment :P

dmac07

Yeah thinking of sliding him into my team, but I've been burnt before! In for now tohugh I think, they wouldnt have made him Co Captain if he wasnt looking the goods in the pre-season.

c4v3m4n

I've had him in my SC team for the past three years, I just can't do a fourth time.

essendon33

Quote from: c4v3m4n on February 14, 2012, 12:33:41 PM
I've had him in my SC team for the past three years, I just can't do a fourth time.

ive had him in all the seasons hes played... and doing it again

feel alot beter this year because im not going higgins.. therefore grimes = lock for me

fever

depends if you want lake too. cant have both imo, lake is cheaper and has a bigger upside.

dmac07

Yeah I went with Grimes instead of lake, but could swap those two back and forth a few times before the season starts. He is my only mid pricer at the moment though, trying to stear clear of most of the risky guys this season.

tor01doc

Who says you can't have Lake & Grimes?

Some teams have posted with Drummond, Lake, Grimes, Hayes, Barlow, N Roo, J Brown, Porps and Relton Roberts.

I'm tempted to go those 2.

Anyone advise against?

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: tor01doc on February 14, 2012, 04:29:43 PM
Who says you can't have Lake & Grimes?

Some teams have posted with Drummond, Lake, Grimes, Hayes, Barlow, N Roo, J Brown, Porps and Relton Roberts.

I'm tempted to go those 2.

Anyone advise against?

Go for it my friend!
I'll probably start both as well.

SAMCRO

Had him last year and if you ignore the game he got injured he averaged 91. Has the bye in round 12 so shares with H Shaw, Enright and Broughton.

Very tempted to put him in again this year.